Shocking Bengal Kitten Stampede

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More funny than shocking, but I wanted a catchy title.

I just uploaded a video of the kittens racing towards their food. Get out of the way or you will be knocked down and possibly devoured.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ha they almost took out the camera! You evil man, starving them like that! LOL LOL

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is hilarious!! I started laughing when you could hear them at the door, right before, you opened it.
When they knocked the camera over, I lost it
That is the best video

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What are you feeding them?

It has got to taste great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! You'd think since I witness this several times daily, I wouldn't laugh anymore, but I do.
I will admit getting annoyed when they skid into the carpet the plates are on and the food goes flying. It's ok though, they clean up the mess.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

What are you feeding them?

It has got to taste great.
Raw Venison, Beef and Chicken along with some Sheba and Avoderm canned food topping. They do love it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man that was too funny!!! They certainly are very clean cats though aren't they. They were all having a bath. I can't believe how excited they get over their food

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was great! No regaurd for the camera at all. I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "raw" wood furniture you have.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

That was great! No regaurd for the camera at all. I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "raw" wood furniture you have.
Thanks! The furniture is very unique and carved from Mahagony. We love it. Not everyone's taste to be sure, but I can say the bengals love playing on it.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I do to, just gorgeous! I watched it a second time just to admire the furniture!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I watched it, cracked up laughing SO hard, backed it up, watched it again, laughed just as hard, backed it up, watched it again, laughed just as hard AGAIN!

I've had a really bad day, can't even begin to tell you how much I needed to laugh like that. Thanks for sharing, Nial.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

OK, I watched it, cracked up laughing SO hard, backed it up, watched it again, laughed just as hard, backed it up, watched it again, laughed just as hard AGAIN!

I've had a really bad day, can't even begin to tell you how much I needed to laugh like that. Thanks for sharing, Nial.
Awww Betsy, I'm glad it cheered you up! Hope your day wasn't too bad and that tomorrow will be much better.

Ya know, I have to admit, when I'm in foul mood about something, all I have to do is hang out with the insane bengals for a few and I feel so much better.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was hilarious!

And everyone is right, you have gorgeous furniture (on the porch and in the house). I love the cat trees as well.

But, the kittens just take the cake. They looked so sweet an innocent, having nice little baths, and then they EXPLODE out of the porch door like little monsters!!!

I had to watch it a few times, too. That was awesome!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a while but I used to see something like that twice a day. We called it the "thundering horde" and woe to anyone in the way!