Question of the Day June 27th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Today's question is:

Do you have a favorite animated character either from cartoons or movies?

When my nieces were younger it was a Saturday afternoon tradition for me to take them to the movies. This means I think I seen every animated feature made between the early 80's to the early 90's. So I have seen some very interesting characters.
Two of my favorites were the Robin Williams character Batty Cordova from the movie Ferngully, and Glen Cambells character Chanticleers from the movie Rockadoodle.
My nieces are of course all grown up now but who knows maybe in two or three years I can start the tradition over again with my grand-niece Brooklyn.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes indeed I do! Snoopy! Love that beagle! The originater (oh dear my spelling, lol) of the happy dance!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Though my favorite cartoon of all time is when Bugs Bunny faces the gremlin on the plane. That was sweet, in a sadistic sort of way.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Roo & Tigger from winnie the pooh and Eeyore!
From an animated movie, I really like Nemo in finding nemo.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

I love Roo & Tigger from winnie the pooh and Eeyore!
From an animated movie, I really like Nemo in finding nemo.
I love Finiding Nemo, but why oh why do they all start with the tragic death of the mother??? (Think Bambi)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger naturally, we were born the same year

And I love Marvin the Martian

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Scooby Doo of course!!!! I have loved him since forever!
I have seen every one of the Scooby Doo Where Are You? shows at leaast 2x! I cant ever get enough of my scoobert!
Ariel from the Little Mermaid is also one of my fave characters, I use to have Little Mermaid bed sheets, clothes, dolls, even a bday themed party!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dog loves Scooby-Doo, he will actually sit and watch it, he gets excited over Scooby Snacks, and when you ask him to speak he says (his approximation) "scooby doooo"

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite characters from full length animated films are Belle from Disney's version of Beauty & the Beast and Mulan from the Disney film. They were my favorite when I was growing up, because I loved books and I wanted to do all the things that people told me I couldn't do, have adventures and such.

As far as cartoon characters in general, I love the Animaniacs! Yakko, Wakko and Dot! Animaniacs @ Wikipedia

dragonheart

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm...the unicorn from The Last Unicorn was my favorite for a long, long time. As was Simba, of course.

Anime is something I still enjoy today so I never really stopped with the animated movies and such. Some of my more recent favorites are Neji Hyuuga, Hatake Kakashi and Tsunade from Naruto and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang and Izumi Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist. I could go on for pages if I wanted to list them all, though.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one has mentioned Brian 'Family Guy"
Sorry about that post and run , we have some storms headed here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite cartoon characters was Rocko from the Cartoon Rocko's Modern Life.

I also thought Heifer was pretty cool.

Anyone remember the turtles name from that show? I have been trying all evening but I just can't think of it, little help please.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^It seems like a popular enough show that someone has probably made a fansite for it. I bet you could find one (or dozens and even weirder things linked to the cartoon) if you looked.

I'm not really sure if I have a favorite. The closest would probably be Stewie from Family Guy. People who like to type fictional characters always like to type him as an INTJ or an ENTJ so maybe that's why.

A few weeks ago there was an episode where he went on a diatribe about no one putting the twist tie back on the bread... DH was practically rolling on the floor saying that was me..

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!

Today's question is:

Do you have a favorite animated character either from cartoons or movies?
Yes! Huey, Dewie, and Louie!