What a fabulous day!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love days like these
I finished my exams on Wednesday so am already in a good mood

I went shopping for shorts, and that's normally a dreaded task for me. I started at Target and nothing fit quite right. So I went to the Gap Outlet store, since I have a pair of Gap shorts that I love, and they were having a big sale!

I love Gap shorts, they just fit right. I can get my size, and know that the odds are that they'll fit just right. I got a pair of capris, a pair of Bermuda shorts, and a pair of cropped chinos for $50! They all fit so well and are great quality.

So that put me in a REALLY good mood. Then I came home and discovered the Le Creuset cookware we got with our credit card rewards points had arrived

And I'm to see The Proposal at the movies with a friend this afternoon, then we're out for another friends birthday tonight.

Talk about the perfect day!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The good shopping alone would have made it for me!
But than you got a package (i love getting packages!) and are going out with friends to see the perfect girly girl movie. Awesome!!
Yup, perfect day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

But than you got a package (i love getting packages!)
A free package at that!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

The good shopping alone would have made it for me!
Me too! I hate shopping, especially for clothing because you have to get undressed and dressed and undressed and redressed etc. I have a hard time finding clothing that fits well that it makes shopping for clothing a chore!

So glad you had a great day! Enjoy the movie!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
hearing about good days!!! Thanks for posting!
I have had several good days in a row right now, nothing special, I have just been in an extra GREAT mood for no specific reason at all really, just feeling extra thankful and blessed lol3: