Looking for a new dry for my kitty

venusgirltrap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is on Nutro Max indoor right now, but with all of the recalls they have had I would like to switch her. She eats mostly wet but I need dry when I'm out for more than 10 hours and for late at night. Any price point is good for me. I feed her Wellness canned grain free.

her issues:

-Had a UTI with S-crystals about 2 years ago but none since
-Slightly overweight

I was thinking of trying Wellness core. Any other suggestions?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
If you want to stay with grain-free, Wellness Core is good, especially since you already have her on Wellness wet food. I feed my cats Taste of the Wild, but it's harder to find locally than Wellness.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Acana in chicken is the ONLY dry I can comfortably recommend to a past UTI cat

Purina has both ONE and Pro plan that are UTI certified like the max

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

venusgirltrap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Acana in chicken is the ONLY dry I can comfortably recommend to a past UTI cat

Purina has both ONE and Pro plan that are UTI certified like the max
So Sharky, in your opinion just stay on the Max even though she's been UTI free for about 2 years and only had one?

Also, which Max is the best. I feed her the Indoor Chicken...but I was thinking regular might have less carbs so less calories for my little cubbers.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by venusgirltrap

So Sharky, in your opinion just stay on the Max even though she's been UTI free for about 2 years and only had one?

Also, which Max is the best. I feed her the Indoor Chicken...but I was thinking regular might have less carbs so less calories for my little cubbers.
I would ... I would suggest the adult max...more protein and fat .. 2% protein and 3% fat not alot but some