Riley is giving away points!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In honor of Riley's Gotcha Day, which is tomorrow, he is giving away points

All you have to do is post here and give one fact about Riley. It can be anything at all: his likes, dislikes, something funny or cute he did, something "bad kitty" he has done, a food he likes, anything at all you can find about Riley on this site!

And just to make it even easier, if you can't seem to find anything useful by searching, you can simply post with a compliment about Riley's handsomeness and he will still give you the points

ETA: can this be moved to What's new pussycat if that is where it belongs? I wasn't sure...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy early Gotcha Day Riley!!!
I remember the very recent thing that Riley did - When Xander was showing us his silly dance and meowmy was videoing, Riley thought that Xander wanted to play and pounced on him and wrestled with him and stole the video glory! Riley is a stinker.

P.S. I like that idea, it's cute. Post compliments or stories about Riley everyone! Great idea!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can only hope that Kitchi will turn out as handsome as Riley.

Maybe Riley will learn someday that Xanders belly dance is not a play invitation

d'oh, that one was already posted...hmmmm

Riley likes to play with springs

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont need points, Paula
......... but I just want to say, beside the fact that Riley is gorgeous, I love it how he LOVES cats
and helped you when you fostered
aawww Riley

Happy Gotcha Day Handsome!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I dont need points, Paula
......... but I just want to say, beside the fact that Riley is gorgeous, I love it how he LOVES cats
and helped you when you fostered
aawww Riley

Happy Gotcha Day Handsome!
Riley is such a good boy! He's always been so welcoming of your fosters...he really wanted a friend so I'm sure he's very happy to have Xander as his brother.

I do remember one very naughty thing - he ate your beautiful Endless Whimsey tribute to your beloved Alley.
But it ended up being OK because Renovia used that opportunity to create a new tribute, that is absolutely amazing! But Riley...no more eating Meowmy's super-duper-important things, ok? Just chew on Xander if you get the urge....

(I certainly don't need the points, as you can see...just donate mine to someone who needs them more than me.
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww thanks everyone

Points coming up! (to those that want them).

Heidi - he hasn't eaten anything important lately, thank goodness

I have plenty of points, so keep posting!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Riley is such a good boy! He's always been so welcoming of your fosters...he really wanted a friend so I'm sure he's very happy to have Xander as his brother.

I do remember one very naughty thing - he ate your beautiful Endless Whimsey tribute to your beloved Alley.
But it ended up being OK because Renovia used that opportunity to create a new tribute, that is absolutely amazing! But Riley...no more eating Meowmy's super-duper-important things, ok? Just chew on Xander if you get the urge....

(I certainly don't need the points, as you can see...just donate mine to someone who needs them more than me.
)
Happy almost gotcha day Riley!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want the points either, but I also know that Riley likes to scoop the food out of his bowl so he can eat it off the floor!

Maybe Riley's naughtier than we all remember?

Laurie

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Maybe Riley's naughtier than we all remember?

Laurie
He really is

We have a change jar that sits on a table and I caught him yesterday scooping change out with his paw and swatting them around the floor. (this is after I moved it out of the bedroom because he would wake me up every morning jingling change in the jar).

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I`ve got lots of points at the moment so maybe you could give them to a newbie or someone with not many, instead of me?

Now, Riley was called Toby when you first knew him and here is what that handsome boy looked like then

Happy nearly Gotcha day
Riley

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You found Riley at a Petsmart shelter day on your first day of volunteering.

I've loves Riley since I first saw a picture of him. He really is so, so, so gorgeous. One of my TCS favorites.
(And I'm not just saying that to suck up, he really is.
)

Points are great, but you could send Riley to me instead, you know?

Happy gotcha day, Riley!!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very good!
You guys are sneaky finding all that stuff

Linny, I just adore that picture. He still has that very same slightly annoyed look on his face, lol.

Virginia, I would send Riley to you, but I'm not sure I could live without my rotten boy

Tricia, he is a definite dill pickle lover! He will eat the sweet ones, but prefers Kosher dill.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Very good!
You guys are sneaky finding all that stuff

Linny, I just adore that picture. He still has that very same slightly annoyed look on his face, lol.
Mwah ha ha haaaa!

Do you think it`s a fluffy black cat trait? Sooty always looks like he`s a bit miffed too

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Mwah ha ha haaaa!

Do you think it`s a fluffy black cat trait? Sooty always looks like he`s a bit miffed too
Maybe!

Sooty is such an adorable hunk of fluff though

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, (yup, I need the points....got a heck of a lot of gifts of thank you's to hand out for recent issues)

Riley has trouble adjusting to daylight savings time (so does his momma) and detests looking straight at the camera.

He also doesn't like being touched and hates being picked up.

hmmm, that stinks, I'd love to pick up that huge ball o' fluff and rub my face in his belly.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

I haven't had much of a chance to read about Riley yet, but he's just gorgeous.

Happy Gotcha day Riley!
That's good enough for my vain boy!

rockstarkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have little points and I really don't care about getting them. Im kinda new here, but your post title got my attention and is such a darn cute idea!!!! All I know is that Riley is cute and reminds me of my black and white Persian that we lost. He was not the flat faced persian, he had the same "I didn't do it and I am cute" look Riley has
. We lived at a townhouse at the time and he was a master os escaping. One day he just dissapeared. We had flyers everywhere and contacted every humane society around. He was reportely sited about 45 minutes from our house eating out of a dumpster. If that was the case someone took him.....maybe someone visiting one of our neighbors. I miss him, I worry about him, and therefore my cats are indoors and indoor only now.
He was my first cat love, and Riley reminds me of him......