Need prayers for Lita

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lita my 7 year old Ragdoll got diagnosed with kidney disease last January. Her last blood panel last week came up worse than the month before. I have been giving her fluids and Science Diet KD since last January. Her condition has been getting worse over the last 2 weeks. She goes to the vet 2 times a week for checkups. I have been doing exactly as the vet tells me. She appears lethargic. She is very wobbly when she walks and is generally a very happy cat. Lita is my best friend and I will be broken hearted when I lose her. Please say a prayer that Lita pulls through this latest bout. I need more time with her on this earth.

scarlett 001

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh no, she is so young too. Best wishes and hugs that she shows some really good improvement for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for you prayers......I took Lita to the vet again today again with tears in my eyes. My vet sees Lita 2 times a week and has a heart of gold. He will charge me a very low discount because he really likes Lita
He put her back on a steroid and gave me some Potassium pills for her. I love Lita more than I can explain here on this site
Please keep the prayers coming as she is very sick and is only 7 years old. I need her to bounce back and give me more time with her on this earth

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your prayers........I will put Lita to sleep tomorrow morning ........ She has not been getting any better over the last week. I love her dearly and will miss her in my life

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls

Thank you for your prayers........I will put Lita to sleep tomorrow morning ........ She has not been getting any better over the last week. I love her dearly and will miss her in my life
Oh no
I am SO very sorry
My heart is breaking for you

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh no
I am SO very sorry
My heart is breaking for you
I have decided to be present when she passes over the rainbow at the vets office......I am really upset right now just thinking about it

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the post about you having her put to sleep. I am so, so sorry, how awful.

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

I missed the post about you having her put to sleep. I am so, so sorry, how awful.
I love Lita........she would of been 7 years old next week
She will be put down at 9:30am
Please say a prayer for her so she goes to cat heaven