adopting an 11 yr old male tabby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yep, once he's adjusted he's going to be a spoiled indoor, sleep anywhere he wants to kitty. I'm hoping the introductions go well when it's time.

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stories like this one make my heart feel good. Thank you for adopting an older cat - so few do. He looks exactly like my Mickey.

I'm so glad he will have the run of the house - inside - and get to sleep wherever he wants. Spoil the big guy rotten!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, he's stunning! What a handsome senior boy!

And applause for you for taking in an older cat.

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family! I honestly think that senior kitties are the best type of cat to adopt. He's such a cutie too! I adopted a 10 year old snowshoe siamese (unfortunately I had to euthanize her less than a year after rescuing her) and over a year ago I adopted a 12 year old tuxedo girl, and I must say that those were some of my best decisions of my life. You won't regret getting an older cat! He's going to have such a blessed life with you.

Props to you for adopting an older cat! We need more people like you!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your new family member!
It is so nice to hear he can finally come in and be part of a family instead of being shut out.

Oldies are fantastic! I got Sooty as a 15 year old this year and I know he appreciates having a nice home and I`m sure Sebastion will too.

Can`t wait for his first pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't wait, I get off work at 6 tonight and we'll arrange pick up then...I'm counting the hours!! LOL

fattykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's awesome. My cats are eleven, and even though they aren't kittens, I feel thankful for giving them the stable lives they might have never gotten. What a little handsome boy.

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWW, how wonderful!! And just think, really he's practically only middle-aged really, for a cat
He is a good looking boy..I'm sure you'll have many wonderful happy years yet with him...and probably the greatest years for him!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How wonderful that you are opening your heart and home to this handsome senior kitty.

I can hardly wait for your updates.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with Lei - it is absolutely wonderful that you are adopting a senior kitty!!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you, and best of luck as he settles in. My cats were about four when I adopted them - people were passing them up for kittens.

I'm sure you will be rewarded many many times for opening your home to this boy.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is so great!

It's wonderful you're adopting an older kitty. So many people just want kittens and completely ignore the senior babies, but the older guys make absolutely wonderful companions, too.
I'm so happy for him and for you. I hope this means we'll get lots of pictures.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sebastian is a gorgeous guy, and it's great that he will be able to finally live indoors. Thank you for taking in this older guy. It's a good thing you're doing.

P.S Pics????