The Daily Thread June 25th-Thursday!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!!

Ms soon to be Mrs. Nat I believe has a full agenda for the next several days so I'll try to post.

Waking up to still humid weather though it should improve by the weekend.

Bender was kind to let me sleep until 4:50 am instead of waking me an hour early.

So I got outside at 5:30 and watered the veg garden and some of my flowers.

Did some dishes and just took my sourdough salad croutons out of the oven. So now my non air conditioned kitchen is much hotter!!

There are some wrens in the front of the house that are quite the chatterboxes this morning-don't know why.

Nothing much planned other than going to work. If the weather feels better tonite I may do some over due weeding.

Have a good one.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Looks like we are in for another hot one again today. Not even 8:30 yet and it's already 27.

Have a couple of errands to run which I will do before work so I can just come home afterwards.
Nothing much planned for this evening just trying to stay cool I guess.
Kind of tired today as I tossed and turned all night long. I know I slept because I was dreaming but it sure doesn't feel like it.

The kitties are sitting in the window right now watching a bunch of blackbirds out in the trees in front of the house. They are squawking their heads off about something, no doubt a black squirrel is annoying them.

Everyone have a great day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Ms soon to be Mrs. Nat I believe has a full agenda for the next several days so I'll try to post.

Mornin' folks.

It's shaping up to be another hot one today.... chance of T-storms this afternoon. Great
just what we need, more humidity.

But the weekend looks pretty good. I hope so because I want to shut this darn A/C off. I really much prefer the open windows. At least the A/C takes some of the humidity out of the air though.

Nothing much doing today, I have physio at 10, and will prolly have a nap at some point today considerring I was up from 2am-5:30am then back up at 7:45am
and am going to spend some quality time with Kitchi.

Today is the last day of school for my kids, so I'm gearing up to tomorrow with having all possible me time gone. Don't get me wrong, I
my kids, but I also need time to myself.

Kendra, my soon to be 13yr old, has a busy summer. She has cadet camp for the 1st 2 wks of August, then spends 2wks or so at her fathers. She has a bbsitting job lined up for the last 2wks of July and periodically during the beginning of July.

So that will help...the two kids bicker when they are together, so it should be less this summer.

Anyways, have a good day folks.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Phew still hot here (I am not complaining, just saying....). Poor cats are a bit wiped out as we don't have a/c. I've been keeping the blinds shut all day to keep it a little cooler inside. Off to work soon - I discovered a new swimming spot yesterday so I'm taking few doggies there this morning for a dip.
Have a good day everyone!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I slept in this morning as well. I'm sitting in my (online) class right now, half listening.
I realized when I woke up this morning that I don't have anything planned for the day, or at least nothing that requires me to leave the house at least. I do have to work on a bit of homework after class and maybe a nap later in the afternoon. I may go grab a bite to eat with a friend tonight just to get out of the house.