My three year old girl

cat father

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted her a little over a year ago. She is extremely affectionate, greeting me everytime I walk in the door. She will also lick my face, and also rubs against the legs of my guests. Her name is Freyja (the j is not pronounced as a j, but rather, reinforces the the y).

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miss Freyja is gorgeous! She looks a lot like my Katie.
I'm not sure if I remember correctly; was Freyja a Norse goddess who drove a chariot or sled that was pulled by cats?
Please give your baby a gentle head skritch for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat father

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Miss Freyja is gorgeous! She looks a lot like my Katie.
I'm not sure if I remember correctly; was Freyja a Norse goddess who drove a chariot or sled that was pulled by cats?
Please give your baby a gentle head skritch for me.
Yes, and I just did.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always like to see other men who love cats. I didn't consider myself a cat person until I acquired Whisky from one of my friends in December 1994 when he was 1 1/2 years old. He is sleeping and snoring on the desk next to me as I write this. He just turned 16 this month!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

I always like to see other men who love cats. I didn't consider myself a cat person until I acquired Whisky from one of my friends in December 1994 when he was 1 1/2 years old. He is sleeping and snoring on the desk next to me as I write this. He just turned 16 this month!
I didnt realize that Whisky was 16. Happy Birthday Whisky

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, Freyja sleeps on books! Maybe she is trying to learn by osmosis...!
She is very pretty, and that photo of her in the box is very cute. Thanks for sharing her with us!

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Freyja looks JUST like my Mia! They both have that "eternal kitten face" don't they?!
Honestly if you took Mia and put her in a cardboard box, it would look the exact same as your little girl there.

Blue tabby's are one of my faves. Never was a fan of tabbies until I owned one- and their personalities are A+ on top of that!