Daily Thread HUMP day June 24th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I am officially off work for two and a half weeks!!!

Going to get a massage in a few minutes, and then some shopping this afternoon with the girls.

Its hot and sunny today too!! Lovely!

Have a great day today folks!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot and sunny here too. Too hot. Yesterday we got to 94 with a 101 heat index. I walked out of class on my way home and my clothes caught fire! Luckily the thick almost fog like stifiling humididy put them out quickly! Ok that didn't happen, but I do not do well in this heat, I get dizzy and sick, and my rosacea goes nuts.

Other than complaining about how hot is is outside, I am finishing up writing a report for school, about ADHD, no comments please about the fact my attention has been diverted into the cat site.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Very hot as well here this morning.

Nothing much planned for the day, I have a couple of errands to run but other then that just trying to stay cool and relaxing a little.

The kitties are good, window watching right now.

Everyone have a great day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I am officially off work for two and a half weeks!!!

Going to get a massage in a few minutes, and then some shopping this afternoon with the girls.

Its hot and sunny today too!! Lovely!

Have a great day today folks!
Enjoy your massage!

I am trying to find a way to make my son sleepy without wearing me out. lol The concert was a blast and I am hurting from standing/dancing. Nothing planned but sleep.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi from Boston
. Rain rain and more rain. Like 2 weeks straight. whats up with that?
Will I ever see the sun again? Makes it hard to have any ambition. We decided to order out for pizza tonight. That is going to be the highlight of the day.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi folks.

Today has been not a good day for obvious reasons.

Yesterday was my anniversary, today is DH bday.....He stayed home with me today
and we ended up going out for lunch. He ended up getting upset with me at lunch, all because he got a txt after our food had come and I said something along the lines of If that's not work related, I hope you don't respond to it. (I mean come on, txting in the middle of a meal? Am I the only one that finds this wrong? I could see it if it was work related, or an emergency....) He took it offensively, and we had lunch in silence.

I had a nap, and gonna get supper soon.

It is HOT out today

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by binkyhoo

Hi from Boston
. Rain rain and more rain. Like 2 weeks straight. whats up with that?
Will I ever see the sun again? Makes it hard to have any ambition. We decided to order out for pizza tonight. That is going to be the highlight of the day.
I am in Boston area also and this weather is REALLY starting to create issues for the people around here. It is super depressing and you don't want to do ANYTHING. It is like my mind and body have gone to goo.
But tommorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm.

So today is truly hump day! Over the hump and into sunny weather!! My cats will be super happy also as hte windows have been shut up for over a week and the birds have been hiding from the rain. They are gonna go crazy!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Hi folks.

Today has been not a good day for obvious reasons.

Yesterday was my anniversary, today is DH bday.....He stayed home with me today
and we ended up going out for lunch. He ended up getting upset with me at lunch, all because he got a txt after our food had come and I said something along the lines of If that's not work related, I hope you don't respond to it. (I mean come on, txting in the middle of a meal? Am I the only one that finds this wrong? I could see it if it was work related, or an emergency....) He took it offensively, and we had lunch in silence.

I had a nap, and gonna get supper soon.

It is HOT out today
I think it's rude. Absolutely. People need to get a clue and realize what are proper manners. This is new technology but it needs some good old fashion common courtesy added to it!