Daily Thread Tues June 23rd

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks! It's another hot one today and is supposed to be continuing this way all week and throughout the weekend!

It's my last day of work before the fun begins!

Just have to wrap things up at work today....it shouldn't be too busy.

Tonight we are going to a concert FH's mom is singing in...and thats about it!

Ciao folks!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

I'm heading to bed again shortly, been up since 2ish..... couldn't sleep.

So I'll be spending my morning sleeping.

Vet appt at 3:15 again today.

It is going to be beautiful today, high of 27/28C

have a good day folks

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

We have a nice day forecast with a high of about 87 and sunny. I have class in a couple of hours (online from home
) but I'm going to buy groceries and get a haircut before it starts. If this class is anything like last week's class, I'll probably sit and do my homework for the other class I'm taking while I watch it from the corner of my eye.
After class, I'll probably take a nap and then try to finish that homework. I'll probably sit out on the porch and read later this afternoon if we have a nice breeze.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another lovely day here as well. The kitties can't take the heat and have come in from the balcony to flop down in the shade.
Must wear more sunblock today....
Have a good day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its going to be the hottest day of the year today (actually since early September!).
A high of 90F with humidity to match.

Took a 2.5 miles walk about an hour ago-it was a bit sticky outside.

So I'm relaxing before I get ready for work. Tonite we have a garden viewing for hosta society and I convinced DH to dine out vs cooking in the warm house!

Cats want to go outside but they will have to wait till evening when it cools down.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!!

Going to be another scorcher here as well today.

Heading off to work in a bit, have to work until 4. Afterwards nothing special planned just home and finding a cool place to spend the evening.

The kitties are pretty lazy due to the heat, they all found nice cool spots to sleep and will most likely spend the whole day doing just that.

Everyone have a great day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Day. Tonight we are going to see Poison/Def Leppard in concert. In the meantime, I am trying to figure out why when I type "i" the windows calculator opens. It's very annoying. Ctrl C zooms the page and "K" puts caps on. I thiNk my keyboard is haunted.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You people are killing me with the hot weather!
It has been rainy and cool here for over a week. We have what they call a Nor'easter. Loads of wind, rain, and dangerous high tides. Fun, fun, fun. Doesn't feel like summer here yet. Everyone is getting a bit antsy. Give me some of your sun!!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Good Day. Tonight we are going to see Poison/Def Leppard in concert. In the meantime, I am trying to figure out why when I type "i" the windows calculator opens. It's very annoying. Ctrl C zooms the page and "K" puts caps on. I thiNk my keyboard is haunted.
I am so jealous I love Poison and Def leppard

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I am so jealous I love Poison and Def leppard

I am totally shocked they are touring together. I am more excited to see Def Leppard. I have seen Poison too many times to count. I just pray the rain stays away tonight.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's blistering here! I'm on my lunch break now and according to my car temp it's 98 degrees! And I was parked in the shade!!

The day has been pretty good so far. Should be a very busy afternoon at work. When I get home it's cleaning time! And I suppose I should finally fold/hang the four loads of clean laundry....oops. I hate folding!

The kitties are happy I'm home for lunch. All three are sitting by me/turning figure eights around my feet. It's nice to be love,

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's more than blistering here. We hit 105 this afternoon without the heat index. It's always a little scary when they announce the weather on a Monday morning as "heat advisory goes into effect at 10AM this morning and runs through Thursday night".

Worked all day. I'm going to eat dinner then jump into the pool.

Just saw the local weather. The heat index today was 112. It's a sauna here.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was pretty hot today, i think in the 90s and is going to be up in the 100s later this week. I had to ride both of my horses today, it was hot!! The vet came out so both boys got their shots! The heat makes me tired! I got home and washed my truck inside and out, took out the garbage and bins, mopped the whole house, did the litter pans and cooled off the dog, so I am exhausted!