Anyone else FREEZING?!?!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know its not summer for everyone on TCS... but for those who are... WHERE IS IT?!??! I'm sitting on my couch right now wrapped in a blanket freezing my you know what off!

Is it just me?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where are you?? It's 100 degrees in atlanta, humidity is 50%. It is hard to breathe with this humidity and I constantly feel like there is a layer of oil around my skin due to the humid air even if i'm not sweating. Thank god for air conditioners!! I still have to walk to classes though

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's not just you - I have been cold all day. We never got above 60 here today with rain all day. Actually it has been raining all week! All month really!!! They said on the weather report tonight, that out of the 18 days of June so far, 13 days have had rain!

I've had enough - how about you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LynneNY

It's not just you - I have been cold all day. We never got above 60 here today with rain all day. Actually it has been raining all week! All month really!!! They said on the weather report tonight, that out of the 18 days of June so far, 13 days have had rain!

I've had enough - how about you?
Lets put it this way... If you live in Rockland... I cannot live more than 30min from you, lol, so I feel EXACTLY how you do!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was in the low 90's here and very dry. It is suppose to be the same tomorrow and cooling so slightly the next few days......

If only we would get some rain, not a lot but some...... Of course the County Fair comes next month and it alomst always gets into the 90's and low 100's for it........

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Where are you?? It's 100 degrees in atlanta, humidity is 50%. It is hard to breathe with this humidity and I constantly feel like there is a layer of oil around my skin due to the humid air even if i'm not sweating. Thank god for air conditioners!! I still have to walk to classes though
Oh wow! Maybe being cold isn't as bad as it feels....

Originally Posted by greycat2

It was in the low 90's here and very dry. It is suppose to be the same tomorrow and cooling so slightly the next few days......

If only we would get some rain, not a lot but some...... Of course the County Fair comes next month and it alomst always gets into the 90's and low 100's for it........
I'll send some your way! We are getting it EVERY day!

Originally Posted by mews2much

It was 96 here today and is is 85 now.
Tomorrow it might hit 100.
I will give you 20 degrees.
Yes please, thank you!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Oh wow! Maybe being cold isn't as bad as it feels....
LMAO I didn't mean to sound so whiny but when I look back I see just that

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really humid here. 72 degrees and 82% humidity!!!
I hate the humidity (but it is always humid in the summer and spring here, which is why I love the fall so much!). It makes my skin feel all sticky and my hair frizz and fly out of whatever I put it in. Yuck! It got up a bit over 80 today and tomorrow looks about the same. We are supposed to get thunderstorms with bad wind and hail a little later tonight.

I want the cold, please.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nearly midnight here and still 80 degrees and 72% humidity. It's cooled down about 20 degrees and the humidity has dropped from about 85%. Want some of our muggy weather? It does make your hair friz......

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It peaked at 97 here today and it's currently 87. I'd take the cold and rain! I can always bundle up, but there are laws about how much I can take off for summer! I hate the heat, I grew up on the coast and this mid valley heat in Cali, SUCKS!!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

It peaked at 97 here today and it's currently 87. I'd take the cold and rain! I can always bundle up, but there are laws about how much I can take off for summer! I hate the heat, I grew up on the coast and this mid valley heat in Cali, SUCKS!!!
Haha, I always say that! I like it much better when it is cold out because I can always put on MORE clothes and blankets but there are only so many clothes you can take OFF...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badgeygirl

Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Haha, I always say that! I like it much better when it is cold out because I can always put on MORE clothes and blankets but there are only so many clothes you can take OFF...
Come over here, its legal for women to go topless
(not lying, I can't remember how many yrs back but someone took it to court n' such, equal rights... if men can take their shirts off, why can't women... and it passed
)

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with those who are way too hot 95+ temps all week, supposed to reach 100 today, I think I heard that the heat index is 110........arrrrgh!

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Lets put it this way... If you live in Rockland... I cannot live more than 30min from you, lol, so I feel EXACTLY how you do!
Yep - I live in the western part of Rockland County. And... it's yet ANOTHER COLD and CLOUDY day here!!! Right now we seem to be having a heat wave - it's actually 68!!! But there is a chilly wind blowing through the open windows in the house - BRRRRR!

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nice to see some locals, I'm in orange county NY!!!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is 97 degrees here now, and has been in the high 90's all week. I'll take a little cool weather any day!!

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BBDOLL22

Hi there! I have a good friend who lives in Chester, and I also go up to the Woodbury Commons area quite often. Small world, huh?

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BBDOLL22

Originally Posted by LynneNY

Hi there! I have a good friend who lives in Chester, and I also go up to the Woodbury Commons area quite often. Small world, huh?
I live up in Putnam but I grew up in Orange

Now we just need to find someone on here who lives in Westchester, and we will have cold people that span the entire hudson valley.... OH WAIT Vampcow is in Westchester! lol

We should do a TCS meetup!