Daily Thread Thurs June 18th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

It's going to be a rain one today..but we had alot of sun lately so its alright

We have some steaks marinating and we are going to cook them up tonight..should be yummy!

I have to finish our final seating plan for the wedding tonight too...due tomorrow!

That is pretty well it folks.

You all have a good one!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what???? No "9 more sleeps" ???????

Not too much happening here.

I have physio in a couple hours.

Tonight I get the joy of picking my daughter up at 1am from school. She's going on her year end Gr. 7 field trip.... I hope she has a blast but am not looking forward to having to pick her up

That's bout it.

Rainy, gloomy, blah day on this end
... 2 in a row, that stinks... I hope the sun comes out for even 20mins so I can go out. I need my sun.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning,

I'm going to try to run to the pet food store and pick up some canned Wellness before class. Then I have to sit through a 2-1/2 hour class from 10:30-1. After the class, I'm going to run to another pet food store for more food and get a prescription for Tre. Once I get all that wrapped up, I may do a couple of errands for me.

I have to do some work from home today and I'm going to try to work on some homework and get ahead in my other class. Once I'm tired of that, I'll probably read a book since I'm fairly hooked on one ATM. I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight so I can get in a nice long day at work tomorrow.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!
Mom's home so I get some time alone this morning
I love Thursdays. She is having a blast too.

Going to the dentist this afternoon. I don't mind cleanings since they are over with in 5mins but I have to get xrays
I hate how they dig in your gums.

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

what???? No "9 more sleeps" ???????

Not too much happening here.

I have physio in a couple hours.

Tonight I get the joy of picking my daughter up at 1am from school. She's going on her year end Gr. 7 field trip.... I hope she has a blast but am not looking forward to having to pick her up

That's bout it.

Rainy, gloomy, blah day on this end
... 2 in a row, that stinks... I hope the sun comes out for even 20mins so I can go out. I need my sun.
That's insane 1am! Does she have school the next day?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

That's insane 1am! Does she have school the next day?
Not unless her mom makes her
Which she will be, but she'll go in late. Most of her class will either be late, or not there tomorrow....

But, there's only 5 more school days
till they are home every day
which would be why mean ol' mom is making her go to school for part of the day, so I can have me time

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

No rain here yet but it looks like it's on it's way.

Finishing up my laundry this morning, had some towels and linens to do. After I finish that I want to tidy up the bathroom, do the litter boxes and that about the extent of it for today.

May take a short walk on the fitness trail this afternoon if the weather holds.

The kitties are helping me with the laundry which consists of them sleeping in the cloths basket and sticking their heads in the dryer when I open the door.

Everyone have a great day

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's supposed to be cloudy here today, but thankfully no rain.

I am getting married in 1 month! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I have a bunch of stuff to do today. We have to go see the lady about the flowers, go to my moms house and pick some stuff up and pick up a few wedding things.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!
It's my day off and I got the pleasure of being awakened by a friend knocking at our door at 9:45.....

Oh well I needed to get up anyway.
Nothing really planned today, just checking out insurance companies for new insurances....always a fun thing to do..
Then nothing much, looks like rain so no picture taking today..

Have a great day everyone! *hugs*

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
75 degrees here today and very muggy, the sun is out but not for much longer, storms are on the way!
Not doing much of anything today, just sitting around again and resting the foot. I serioulsy should do some cleaning though, its sort of gotten away from me that past few days!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Cloudy this morning but that's just the June Gloom, as they call it apparently..

My bosses should land back in Long Beach around 4 this afternoon, as I'm leaving work, so I'm on my own yet again in the office today.

Even better news, my BF gets back tonight from a work trip!

Have a good day everyone, and again, try to walk between those rain drops!

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all. My day is busy and slow. I find it funny at work when managers ask you for detailed reports to make sure we are on schedule and the detailed reports take so long they take you off schedule! Lol fun fun!

Nothing can ruin my day though, tonight we have a Retired Greyhound Rescue Rep coming over today to do our first interview. I am excited. I hope it goes well, if this meeting does not go well then we will not be eligible to foster.
Hoping my animals behave with the test dog they bring over!

Last night I planned a very nice night for my boyfriend for tonight… itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a bribery, suck up plan since heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not sure about the whole fostering thing crossing fingers it works LOL.

Other then that the weather is nice, I can see a blue sky out there stuck in my office (I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t been outside since 8am LOL). My Father just emailed me about making a surprise 60th party for my Mom which means I get to go home soon… overall good day.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BaloneysMom

Nothing can ruin my day though, tonight we have a Retired Greyhound Rescue Rep coming over today to do our first interview. I am excited. I hope it goes well, if this meeting does not go well then we will not be eligible to foster.
Hoping my animals behave with the test dog they bring over!

Last night I planned a very nice night for my boyfriend for tonight… itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a bribery, suck up plan since heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not sure about the whole fostering thing crossing fingers it works LOL.

Just make sure he is there when the greyhound comes to visit, they are such sweet loveable dogs that it is hard not to fall in love with them.....A case of love at first sight goes a long way..

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I worked about 16 hours yesterday and didn't get my house chores done last night after work. So I'm working from home today and took care of the gardening very early this morning before it got too hot, and doing some laundry in between work conference calls. Can you tell I'm at work right now?
Hey - I figure I worked 2 days worth of days yesterday so can take a little break here and there today!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I always get the feeling that you're mocking me.
LOL....no no.

Seriously, I'm excited for you and it makes me remember when I counted down to my own wedding just 2 yrs ago

especially right now because there is 5 more sleeps till my 2yr anniversary

Tis an expectation to see the X more sleeps from you

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it pored all day! All night last night to! We have had rain the past 15 of 18 days! Being a gardener, I'm happy for the plants, but also haven't been able to garden much
!
My biggest activity today was chasing Maia around the house, playing hide and seek, and cooking an awesome dinner! Oh yeah, then I get to watch Bravo, Housewives of New Jersey tonight. Lots of cat fighting!!!!!