Flower Pic

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was doodling the other day - this is my version of drawing in the margins of a notebook

[/IMG]

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. You need to move into the artful side of your profession -- that's beautiful work! Have you figured out what you would need to sell it for to make a good profit on both time and materials?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's better than anyoodle on the edge of a piece of paper that may just be tossed in the trash. This actually gets displayed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind remarks! It was made out of various pieces that I find in the steel scrap bins at work. It is well over two feet long.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Wow. You need to move into the artful side of your profession -- that's beautiful work! Have you figured out what you would need to sell it for to make a good profit on both time and materials?
Absolutely! You could definitely find a market and sell that - just look how many people here would love one!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Seriously... I've seen similiar items in stores, and actually am looking for something "iron" for outside on my deck....several somethings actually.

ETA: spelling mistake... said outside on my desk

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's beautiful! You really should consider yourself the artist that you are, and look into selling your pieces!