Lucky, Bugsy and Hope - The Video!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys and girls... here is a video-collage of us kitties......... We apologize in advance for the mess (mommy pays rent, but we own the place, as it should be, of course); for mommy's baby talk (she just can't help it); and for the Portuguese (well, we are really showing off that we are bi-lingual)...
Enjoy!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow they are all soo gorgeous!! Bugsy is such a big boy! Was that Hope in the end playing in the cat tree? She is so playful.
I love your dialogue with Lucky and how she meowed every time you said something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you... Yes... Bugsy is a big boy!! That was hope in the tree - she is very playful, and has brought a lot of energy into the house
! Lucky is very chatty all the time - she is the type that needs to inform and discuss everything
. I love my babies!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, they are all adorable. Bugsy looks like a big ball of love. Lucky sounds like she's really having a conversation with you. Hope is just blooming. Great video all around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I
Lucky and Bugsy playing in the bag and Hope on the cat tree! Lucky's tail is soooo fluffy and beautiful!
Lucky's tail is nothing short of obnoxious!

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Aw, they are all adorable. Bugsy looks like a big ball of love. Lucky sounds like she's really having a conversation with you. Hope is just blooming. Great video all around!
Bugsy really is a big ball of love... soooooo sweet! Lucky is super chatty - most of the times she is the one talking and expecting answers... she is a funny little girl! Hope is doing well... Still skittish, but much better than before - she is happy here, that I know for sure.