Daily Thread HUMP day June 17th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10 more sleeps!

It's going to be another sunny day today..I am loving this weather!

It was hard for me to get up today, I am so tired!

I have nothing much going on...just heading to work. Tonight a friend is coming over to help me steam my dress..that is all!

Have a wonderful day folks!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am off work today and tomorrow. I am trying desperately to get my house in order, but it is a slow process. Oh, well, I think I will just make some coffee since I am wide awake at 7 a.m.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

I'm feeling considerably better this morning - almost normal in fact. I do still have a trace of a tickle in the back of my throat and a bit of nasal congestion, so I'm taking some DayQuil today to clear that up. Overall, this has been a very odd little cold (if that's what it really was).

I felt well enough to head on in to work at 6:30 this morning. It was tough though. After 4 days off, it felt like I haven't been to work in a year.
We have a high chance of thunderstorms in the forecast today, and hot and humid when we don't have storms. I have class tonight at 5, so I'll head to the gym at around 1:30, leave from there around 3, and get home by 3:45 which will give me time to get ready for class. I don't have anything due, or even assigned in either class right now, so I'll probably take advantage of that fact and relax with a book tonight after class.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning folks.

A damp, humid day here.... I wish the rain would just come and be done with instead of prolonging the wait

Off to physio here shortly, gonna see if I can get the oil changed in my truck today too (normally we do it ourselves, but in order to avoid any potential probs with the warranty/dealership, we're having it done by someone else).

Gotta stop and pick up some stamps today....and makes some phone calls.

Gotta phone the vet and make appt for the kitties, phone my Dr. to find out when my appt is since I lost the card and something else.

Then go over to a friends at 1:45 or so, to bbsit until her highschool kids get home.

Have a good day folks.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grey and a bit chilly here the of land of cheese.
Going to spend today doing nothing that involves walking. The toe and top of my foot has gone all sorts of colors from having to walk and go to class, food shopping, and such. I have what I thought was dirt on the creases on the top of ALL my toes on that foot, it is in fact pooled blood. (EEEwwww) Quite spectacular in an "Oh, you dont think this hurts" sort of way! God bless whoever the inventor of ibuprofen is!
I am going to study away at my CNA stuf and pester all the cat people here today

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

10 more sleeps!
Are you starting to get the wedding jitters thing yet.....all in all a pretty exciting time for you

Morning All!!

Woke up to really severe thunderstorms this morning. Had to be at the hospital for 8 A.M. for blood-work and it was raining really hard at that time.
However it is starting to clear up now so it may turn out nice this afternoon.

Nothing much planned for the day. Just a bit of housework, and some puttering in my planters. I think I am going to plant some herbs today. I have some Sweet Basil, Sage and Lavender.

Thinking of BBQing tonight so may run to the farmer's market for some sausage. They have a small butcher shop that has all it's meat supplied by the local Mennonite community and they make the best sausage I have ever tasted.

The kitties are good today, napping right now, they were not happy about the all the noisy thunder this morning.

Everyone have a great day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is a trying day. When it rains it pours. I just can't wait to sleep and start a new day.

Nat you must be so nervous!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. all alone again at work and at home (except for Genver). BF is headed to Tennessee from Miami today and my bosses are still in Vegas. They get back tomorrow afternoon, BF gets back tomorrow night. I can't wait! I hate when they're all gone at the same time!

I had to cut the ends of Genever's soft paws last night because at least half of them hadn't shed off yet after 2 months and they're growing out too long! One already fell off shortly after I did that, and I hope the rest do soon now. Time for new ones!

Have a good day everyone, and to those of you who live where it rains, stay dry, walk between the drops!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Today is a trying day. When it rains it pours. I just can't wait to sleep and start a new day.

Nat you must be so nervous!
Not nervous at all! No jitters either...just excited!!!