I have a bed of fuzzy babies!

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You'll have to forgive the poor quality. The new iPhone doesn't come out until next month.

It's been 16 days since I brought the kittens home. Not bad right? Chloe (the bigger cat on the left) used to hiss and growl all the time. Now she will tolerate cuddling from them and even cries at the door to be let in. All of them are using the upstairs litter box fine and have no problems eating next to each other.

For my first ever attempt in introducing new kittens to older cats, I think it went well and I am rather pleased with myself. Hahah, yes I'm going to gloat a little and give myself a good pat on the back!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. . .that makes me all melty and warm inside. . .

That's a beautiful photo!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You deserve to give yourself a big pat on the back. Your babies are adorable, and they are getting along really well.

Does Chloe have some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forrest (or whatever that breed is) in her? She's amazing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Does Chloe have some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forrest (or whatever that breed is) in her? She's amazing!
Chloe and Kinko were found abandoned by their mother in a neighbor's shed with 4 other small kittens. They were the only two fluff balls out of the bunch so I picked them because I thought they were so cute.

I'll never know for certain if they are part Maine Coon, but I like to believe they are. They definitely have a good deal of the traits: the chirpy meow, their size, scooping food and water to eat/drink with their paws... So in my mind, yes they are Maine Coons.

The two new ones ares supposedly Maine Coons that I got from a local rescue. They are certainly long haired!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DragulescuGirl

Chloe and Kinko were found abandoned by their mother in a neighbor's shed with 4 other small kittens. They were the only two fluff balls out of the bunch so I picked them because I thought they were so cute.

I'll never know for certain if they are part Maine Coon, but I like to believe they are. They definitely have a good deal of the traits: the chirpy meow, their size, scooping food and water to eat/drink with their paws... So in my mind, yes they are Maine Coons.

The two new ones ares supposedly Maine Coons that I got from a local rescue. They are certainly long haired!
Well, it doesn't matter WHAT they are. They are just beautiful!