more Jake pics- outside!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I let him play outside because he really loves it there..The area is completely enclosed with fence and I'm always next to him to make sure he doesn't attempt to jump and get him if he does. He chases little bugs and runs like wild!!!

Oh and by the way, I got the furminator for him and now he looks so much more slim and beautiful!! Lol, all that undercoat was making him look fatter

I used it on his tail and now his tail is half as fluffy as it used to be though.

He loves to spy on me like that!! It's so creepy lol...even without the flash making his eyes look like headlights. The thing that creeps me out is the fact that I won't notice him sometimes and then when I look closely I see his face staring into my room...

ETA: here's a few more

He doesn't like it when I close the door and he can't come in so he stops it:

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake is such a gorgeous cat.
He looks soft and I love his tail. :grin:

Sometimes I get that feeling I'm being watched, and when I look around, there's Molly sitting there staring. :laughing:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so gorgeous
! No offense to him, but he looks so much like Maia's mom!
It's all about the tail!

That last pic is hysterical!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love how hes sitting in the 3rd pic. He is such a handsome beautiful boy.

This would absolutely crack me up laughing if one of my cats did this
That is so funny. He sounds like hes got a lot of personality

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is something else isn't he.
So beautiful.
It would creep me out too if he was watching me like that.
I wonder what he was thinking?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I love how hes sitting in the 3rd pic. He is such a handsome beautiful boy.

This would absolutely crack me up laughing if one of my cats did this
That is so funny. He sounds like hes got a lot of personality
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

He is something else isn't he.
So beautiful.
It would creep me out too if he was watching me like that.
I wonder what he was thinking?
Lol it is pretty funny...I'm sure he was thinking some along the lines of "I better keep a low profile otherwise I'd get suffocated with hugs and kisses"
He loves human company but only when he's attacking or playing never just for love and cuddles..

Originally Posted by DragulescuGirl

Oh he's lovely! I adore Maine Coons, they are such a beautiful breed (I'm a bit partial though ).
Thanks
As far as I know he's just a domestic, his mommy was a stray that a friend of mine had given a home to but never spayed her and kept her in/outdoors. I would assume since she isn't spayed she has to be a domestic I know breeders won't leave a cat like that and I dunno about the daddy
i guess there is always a chance he might be a purebred or maine coon but I doubt it. He's just a little big boned lol

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last two pics would be great for the fuzzybutt thread. He's such a doll. I love the pics of him on the fireplace. He looks like a statue! The next ones after that make him look like he's exercising.

I know what you mean about the stare. Sometimes, I will be typing at my computer, and I feel a glare in the back of my head. I turn around, and there is Raven staring at me. It's a bit creepy.

Give Jake a big hug and kiss for me!