My 3 Bottle Babies, 7 Weeks, CUTENESS WARNING!!!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well here are the last pictures of them, except for Lucy as long as that goes over well. There are going to their furever homes tomorrow, they are 7.5 weeks. I'm going to miss them but hopefully I'll still have Lucy (aka Goose). Funny thing is I don't have many pictures of all 3 of them together since they learned how to run around. I won't make you wait any longer....here they are.

Dexter
playing with a crinkle ball (its a large one but it still makes him look soo tiny)

Sloth playing with Dexter and being a little mean but somebody has to put him in his place.

Hiding behind the books

Hes sleepy and decided the books are the perfect place to nap.

Emma is difficult to get pics of but here she is beating up the pink mouse

Attacking Sloths toy Horton (yes it came with the DVD but he stole it off my dresser)

My little Lucy
(aka Goose) carrying around the pink mouse

Lucy being spunky, trying to look bigger than what she is

Little girl all tuckered out, found the HUGE dog bed and passed out on it. (the wires are usually hidden)

I'm definitely going to be
when I let them go to their homes tomorrow and probably once I get home and think about it I'll probably be
but I raised them well and big and I loved every second of it. I probably can't do it again until we move and have a house (will be easier then) but this is something I WANT to do more often

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the warning.........they are so adorable
!!!!!!!! I definitely did the "awwwwwwww"
!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe
Sloth is so sleek and handsome!! Don't worry about him giving the kittens 'what for' it's a good learning experience for them!
These kittens are all just as cute as buttons, so adorable but Dexter is my favorite!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

Sloth is so sleek and handsome!! Don't worry about him giving the kittens 'what for' it's a good learning experience for them!
These kittens are all just as cute as buttons, so adorable but Dexter is my favorite!!!
thanks lil maggie, i'll definitely let Sloth know that somebody thinks hes handsome....lol j/k i tell him he is everyday but hes my trouble maker in the group and he was just picking on poor lil Dexter at this point. thanks for looking

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, the babies are soooooo cute, and Sloth? He is gorgeous. He is just socializing the babies. Tell him he has another big admirer.

You've done a great job with the kittens.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like you have done such a great job! I love the shots of them playing, what busy bees! Sloth is super handsome. Sometimes its hard to get a good photo of the all black kitties but he is something else!

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ack! I want one! LOL

They are beautiful and I have such a fondness now for black and white kittens. Dexter's smudged nose is too cute.

You did a beautiful job!

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your little tuxedo babies are just adorable!

Lol at Sloth smacking little Dexter.

I love the picture of Lucy looking so fierce.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are sooooooooo cute! Thanks for the warning!

What sweet little babies.
and Sloth is a gorgeous cat, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you everybody it was quite an experience raising 3 bottle babies at once. Tonight is the night that little Emma goes home. Dexter was suppose to go tomorrow morning but his new mommy is having an MRI done after work and can't leave him in the car while it is being done. So i get Dexter for an extra day...YEA!! my poor DH said his goodbye to Emma this morning and as he was walking out the door for work he was crying. (yea he'd be upset with me if he knew i told everybody on here that he was crying) So friday morning he will find out we are keeping Lucy, i plan on telling him that Lucy has a home but not elaborate on where her new home is. I bought her a lil purple collar last night as I was getting Dexter and Emma lil cat toys for their goodie bags. Hopefully the new owners will send me updated pics, I'd love to see them all grown up but thank you everybody for following my bottle babies growing up!!!