TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Flower's Kittens
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Flower's Kittens

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I posted the story in Pregant Cat and Kitten Care here is the link if you want to read it http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198861 Well here they are at 3 days old I think the gray one is adopted It just looks so funny in the sea of white kitties.











post #2 of 15
Wow, they are adorable. The little gray one sure sticks out, in a cute way. Mama looks good, too. How is she doing?
post #3 of 15
That one looks like he has little horns!
post #4 of 15
what a cute bundle of fluff. They are so cute
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Wow, they are adorable. The little gray one sure sticks out, in a cute way. Mama looks good, too. How is she doing?
Mom is doing great. She is not to happy that she is stuck in are bedroom but we dont want Figaro or Comet to get in there and it is just a lot easier on us. She has everything in their she needs she just wants to be where we are so I am trying to spend time equally all over the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
That one looks like he has little horns!
Flower had "horns" when she was a kitten. They are gone now, but they were so cute when she had them.
post #6 of 15
Aww they're just the cutest little bundles! So squishy looking!
post #7 of 15
They are really cute!
post #8 of 15
All the white kittens have tiny little gray spots on their heads. I'd want to kiss the spots ALL THE TIME. So cute! Flower looks healthy, too. Can't wait to see more photos of the kittens as they grow up!
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
I take pictures of them every day, but I don't want to over load y'all I just get such a kick out of watching them. I know they don't do much yet but I still love it! It was so cute last night Jaiden was napping on are bed and I was changing the bedding in the next. Well he woke up crying, but I needed to finish what I was doing before I could pick him up. Flower jumped up on the bed and started grooming him. Of coarse he stooped crying the second she came into view. It was like "ok mommy you take care of my kittens and I will take care of yours." It was just too sweet.
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emy4cats View Post
I take pictures of them every day, but I don't want to over load y'all I just get such a kick out of watching them. I know they don't do much yet but I still love it! It was so cute last night Jaiden was napping on are bed and I was changing the bedding in the next. Well he woke up crying, but I needed to finish what I was doing before I could pick him up. Flower jumped up on the bed and started grooming him. Of coarse he stooped crying the second she came into view. It was like "ok mommy you take care of my kittens and I will take care of yours." It was just too sweet.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That is such an adorable story!!!!
post #11 of 15
OMG I've got a picture to scan and post on this thread!

When my brother was little (early to mid 1950s) he had a cat named Snowball, looked just like your Flower.
I've got a picture of Snowball with her kittens...4 white one gray, even the same sort of box

Your Flower could be the reincarnation of Snowball lol.
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
OMG I've got a picture to scan and post on this thread!

When my brother was little (early to mid 1950s) he had a cat named Snowball, looked just like your Flower.
I've got a picture of Snowball with her kittens...4 white one gray, even the same sort of box

Your Flower could be the reincarnation of Snowball lol.
Maybe! There was the 3 white and 2 gray, but the one we lost was gray. So that poor little one looks so silly in the sea of white fur.

Flower's mom is an all black cat! When we went to get her it was so funny looking to see this all black cat with these 4 white kittens
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emy4cats View Post
I take pictures of them every day, but I don't want to over load y'all I just get such a kick out of watching them. I know they don't do much yet but I still love it! It was so cute last night Jaiden was napping on are bed and I was changing the bedding in the next. Well he woke up crying, but I needed to finish what I was doing before I could pick him up. Flower jumped up on the bed and started grooming him. Of coarse he stooped crying the second she came into view. It was like "ok mommy you take care of my kittens and I will take care of yours." It was just too sweet.
Please, overload us. I want more pics of these babies!
post #14 of 15
I finally got that old pic scanned.

Here is Snowball many decades ago, you tell me
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
LOL their twins!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Flower's Kittens