Member under the Spotlight Jun 15 - Jun 21!...Fifi1puss!!!! =)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS…

Today is the turn of another Good member on the site... post here your daily questions for the member during a week, please ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Let me introduce to you to:

fifi1puss

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning.... I hope the day finds you well.

Because I don't know you at all, my questions are basic... for now.

1. What's your first name?
2. Do you have any hobbies?
3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?
4. Do you have children/spouse? If not, do you want one? (some people are quite happy single
)
5. What do you do for a living?
6. How many cats do you have?
7. Do you have other pets?
8. What's the best thing about where you live?
9. Are you shy or outgoing?
10. Favorite colour?

Have a great day.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here we go!

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city?i do know mexico as country
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations?Vacations, cancun and playa del carmen
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????heard of? yes but never been..... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?very very little
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? no cd, but i do like some spanish music, si.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?probably, i watch alot of subtitled movies.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)i like rice and beans and huraches
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?i have never had a shot of tequila but i do like margaritas.

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?si
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?yes
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? yes, i have been there many times.( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Snake Lady!
Good morning to you too.

1. What's your first name? Laura
2. Do you have any hobbies? not really, i write on occasion

3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what? No tatts, but thats just because I have no idea what to put on my body. My three cats??

4. Do you have children/spouse? If not, do you want one? (some people are quite happy single ) I am one of those people that are very good alone. I am not opposed to having a SO or even children, but it's a non issue.
5. What do you do for a living? i work in the dental field in an office
6. How many cats do you have? three
7. Do you have other pets? nope
8. What's the best thing about where you live? the ocean and the closeness to Boston
9. Are you shy or outgoing? i can be both. i will strike up conversations with total strangers but I am more shy around people I may have a chance of actually getting to know, like at a dinner party but I get over it quickly if the people are easy going and have senses of humor.

10. Favorite colour? BLUE

cjh27

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, question time

so, here we go:

How do you think your three cats see you?

Please tell us more about your cats- what are their personalities like, where did you get them from?

Would you consider getting a pedigree cat- if yes: What breed?

What does your Nick name fifi1puss
mean?

Are you scared of going to the dentists
(sorry, a few silly questions are a must)?

Please tell us one thing you're really proud of!

If you were to write a book- what kind of book would this be and who would be the main character?

As you live close to the ocean- ever tried yourself at a spot of surfing or sailing?

Which european city would you love to visit and why (or which have you already visited)? London for tea time? Rome in the summer? Bilbao? Dublin?

If I gave you 100 Dollars- what would you buy? And what would you do with 1 000 dollars?

Well, these 10 questions should keep you buisy for a while

regards,

christine

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you think your three cats see you? As a very large cat
I am a loving companion and make sure they get food and clean litter.

Please tell us more about your cats- what are their personalities like, where did you get them from? ReeRee pretends to be the big man but he is such a wuss. Hides away whenever people are visting. Very naughty boy too. Loves getting into things. Fiona is my brat. Takes running the household very seriously. Loves to chirp and chat with me. Very high strung. Rocko is my laid back fella. He is so cute when he gets frisky because he is the biggest of all three and looks so funny running around and chasing after things like he is a kitten. Very mellow and loves affection from his people.
I could go on and on......

Would you consider getting a pedigree cat- if yes: What breed? I would love an Abyssinian.
So sleek. I am in love with Itty Bitty-one of the people's cat on this site. (I forget the persons name
) ReeRee is pretty close to one though. I don't feel too deprived.

What does your Nick name fifi1puss mean? When we got Fiona, me and my sister were just talking about how we need to change all our computer names from our older cat Sydney to Fiona and what would be some good names. I laughingly put fifi1puss out there. As she is Fiona (fifi) and our "1 puss" at the time.
It stuck.

Are you scared of going to the dentists (sorry, a few silly questions are a must)?No, not at all. I work in the dental field. I am sure that helps some. I don't have many phobias.

Please tell us one thing you're really proud of! I am really proud that I am taking care of myself (financially, emotionally, spiritually) and really happy with my life. May sound like a givin but it wasn't, coming from the life I grew up with.

If you were to write a book- what kind of book would this be and who would be the main character? A historical thriller! The main character would be ??? If I could figure that out I 'd probably write it.

As you live close to the ocean- ever tried yourself at a spot of surfing or sailing? No, I have never tried either. I would love to surf but the water is VERY cold and my body stops functioning when it gets cold. I am looking forward to kayaking this summer though.
First time!

Which european city would you love to visit and why (or which have you already visited)? London for tea time? Rome in the summer? Bilbao? Dublin? Switzerland in the spring to see the Alps and also the valleys in bloom. Not sure which city...I'd have to consult my Rick Steves directory and choose from there.
I want to go to Barcelona as well, get some tapas.

If I gave you 100 Dollars- what would you buy? And what would you do with 1 000 dollars?I would buy a small stereo system. I am without one right now and really miss my music. For one thousand I would take my sister on a cruise! We are in sad need of a trip away right now.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Laura!! Congrats on Spotlight Member this week
I hope you're having a great day!

I have a 'few' questions.....ready?

Are you currently living in a house or apt?
Can you speak any other languages?
How many different cities have you lived in?
Do you wear glasses or contacts?
When was the last time you went to the movies? What did you see?
What's your favorite time of year?
What articles of clothing are you most comfy in?
At home, would you rather wear shoes or go barefoot?
Do you have any collectables? ie figurines, plates, seashells..
Are you superstitious?
Do you have short hair? What color is it?
Do you like watching any sports?
Do you have a car or truck?
What is your dream car?
Any summer plans?
Where did you go on your last vacation?
What was the last thing that annoyed you?
What was the last thing that made you laugh?
With a couple days off in a row (if you get them) what do you do?
If I was visiting Massachusetts, what would you direct me to go see?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there lilmaggie

Are you currently living in a house or apt?apartment
Can you speak any other languages?no, not for lack of trying either

How many different cities have you lived in?five-4 in massachusetts, one in new hampshire
Do you wear glasses or contacts?glasses
When was the last time you went to the movies? What did you see?i went a few weeks ago and saw My life in Ruins
What's your favorite time of year?Autumn but as I am getting older I am enjoying summer more.
What articles of clothing are you most comfy in?can I say none
, but if i have to choose i would say anything soft, preferably pj's

At home, would you rather wear shoes or go barefoot?i go barefoot
Do you have any collectables? ie figurines, plates, seashells..no, i hate collecting things. more to dust

Are you superstitious?not at all
Do you have short hair? What color is it?
yes, my hair is short and it is a light brown....not natural though, my natural color is the color of poo.

Do you like watching any sports? I prefer to be at an actual game than watch on tv, and I prefer hockey
Do you have a car or truck? i have a Ford Focus
What is your dream car?Mini cooper with the works

Any summer plans?to kayak and do yoga down by the beach
Where did you go on your last vacation?a cruise to san juan, st thomas and tortola
What was the last thing that annoyed you?rude receptionist's at a dentist office that I had to call this morning. Get a personality lady!

What was the last thing that made you laugh?fastnoc's post of Tinker in all her glory and the caption
With a couple days off in a row (if you get them) what do you do?laundry, errands and lots of naps and loving with my three kitties. sometimes visit family.
If I was visiting Massachusetts, what would you direct me to go see?depends on what you are in to. Fenway park is a one of a kind place. If you like sports at all it's a cool place to go to. I would say either drive up the coast and see our quaint beach towns or go straight to Boston and soak up the history, its a lovely walking town too.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy Schmoly, you are quick! Thanks for your great answers!
I have some more if you're ready.....all about food!

Do you like to cook?
Do you like to bake?
Do you make a certain dish that you're proud of?
What's your favorite comfort food?
What food grosses you out?
What's your favorite veggie?
Favorite fruit?
Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
Do you drink soda/pop? What kind?
Do you drink wine?
What do you usually snack on relaxing in front of the tv?
Do you normally eat breakfast?
Do you prefer salty or sweet?
What's your favorite fast food place?
Favorite candy?
Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Which type of cuisine do you prefer? Italian, Thai, Chinese, Cajun, Mexican....
Have you ever eaten with chopsticks?
How often do you go out to eat?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midday is my slow part of the day.

Do you like to cook?NO
Do you like to bake?NO
Do you make a certain dish that you're proud of?NO ...sense a pattern here?

What's your favorite comfort food?lasagna
What food grosses you out?clams and mussels
What's your favorite veggie?carrot
Favorite fruit? apple (so many varieties!)
Are you a coffee or tea drinker?coffee but I do enjoy tea occasionally
Do you drink soda/pop? What kind?I will mainly drink diet coke but I like root beer with a nice roast beef sandwich
Do you drink wine?not usually, but i will if i eat out and have steak or italian
What do you usually snack on relaxing in front of the tv?whaddya got?

Do you normally eat breakfast?Yup, everyday. it changes daily also.
Do you prefer salty or sweet?]SWEET!!

What's your favorite fast food place?MC DONALDS
Favorite candy?M&M'S
Favorite flavor of ice cream?STRAWBERRY
Which type of cuisine do you prefer? Italian, Thai, Chinese, Cajun, Mexican....Italian
Have you ever eaten with chopsticks?YES and I am quite good

How often do you go out to eat?a few times a month, i used to go almost every night but am trying to exercise some control.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Laura. Here are a few for you.The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's me again!
After this, I'm about all questioned out...lucky you!

Just a few more............

What is your favorite TV show?
What is one thing you do everday to relax?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Are you afraid of spiders or bugs?
When was the last time you had a regular check-up at the docs?
What's the nicest thing someone has done for you in the past month?
How much jewelry do you normally wear?
What is the last purchase you made that was a waste of money?
Do you consider yourself to be organized?
Who is your favorite historical person and why?
Do you have siblings? Do they live nearby? Are you close to them?
Have you/can you roller skate or ice skate?
Can you ride a horse?
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Do you have scented candles around your apartment?
If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be?
Looking out your window right now, what do you see?
Is there anything that you keep putting off doing?
Do you always keep your checkbook balanced?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
List 3 things that make you very happy, besides your kitties of course.

Thanks for all the great answers!!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones? U2: greatest hits, Tragically Hip: greatest hits, Simon and Garfunkel :greatest hits, (is it cheating to pick GH'S cd's?
) Ray Lamontagne: Til the sun turns black? his second cd I think thats the name, Barbara Streisand: GH.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? Bible, Caleb Carr: the alienist, A walk in the woods by: Bill Bryson, Murder on the Leviathan: Boris Akunin, Bridget Jones Diary.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? Am I with someone else? If so, scrabble game and horseshoes. If not crossword puzzles and binoculars.

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?Cold cereal (what can I say, it makes me happy.) cheese (any kind) and chocolate.

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?My friend Glenn. He is industrious and funny and we could have sex....which is why I would have gone with my sister Rachel but thought about all that time on my hands......

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do? #1: My family would be set for life too! #2- I would go on a world cruise (but in increments so i wouldn't leave the babies for too long
), #3-I would go to college and major in art history #4-Set up a philanthropic fund for all my charities.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are fun!

What is your favorite TV show?Right now I love The big bang theory
What is one thing you do everday to relax?give my cats scratchies

What is your favorite childhood memory?My Mom reading to me in bed, all snuggled next to her so i could hear the words rumble in her chest as she read.
Are you afraid of spiders or bugs?Nope, well...sometimes.

When was the last time you had a regular check-up at the docs?a few months ago
What's the nicest thing someone has done for you in the past month?They remembered me

How much jewelry do you normally wear?none, ever.
What is the last purchase you made that was a waste of money?Some perfume I bought that i never wear.
Do you consider yourself to be organized?absolutely!
Who is your favorite historical person and why?seriously? wow, never thought about this one. Um, I don't know how historical she is but I read Jan Goodall's autobiography and thought she was pretty amazing going to Africa ON HER OWN at a young age, still managing to have a family of her own in the process and continueing with her passions down to this day in whatever way she can. She is an amazing woman.
Do you have siblings? Do they live nearby? Are you close to them?I have three sisters, they live anout 20 miles away and I am close to all but one.
Have you/can you roller skate or ice skate?I can do both and love to do both
Can you ride a horse?Tried it once. Really liked it.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?10?
Have you ever cut your own hair?No
Do you have scented candles around your apartment?No, I am sensitive to smells and won't light them because of the kitties
If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be?Wow, you have some tough questions!
I don't know if I want to answer this one truthfully.
It would definately be a man. Someone in the arts. Hugh Grant?
Oh, maybe David Beckham!

Looking out your window right now, what do you see?A moving companies parking lot.

Is there anything that you keep putting off doing?laundry-habitually.

Do you always keep your checkbook balanced? No
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?My poor health.
List 3 things that make you very happy, besides your kitties of course.Music, family, and any reason to laugh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

cjh27

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? Bible, Caleb Carr: the alienist, A walk in the woods by: Bill Bryson, Murder on the Leviathan: Boris Akunin, Bridget Jones Diary.
I really enjoyed Caleb Carr: The Alienist
, if I can find it I'll go and read it again!

*said she rushing off to the book shelf in search for The Alienist*

Have you read The Angel of Darkness by the same author?

regards,

Christine

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your enthusiasm!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? I like rock the best.
2.- How many Cd´s do you have? Probably around 70. I would have close to 500 but lost some in a move a while back...THAT was a sad day.
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?David Bryne of the talking heads or Gord Downie of Tragically Hip or Roland Orzabal of Tears for Fears .....yes, I know thats three but I cannot choose between them.

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?Barbra Streisand, Kate Bush, Beth Gibbons (portishead)
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ????? Isn't that the jazz group? My stepdad had me listening to them ALL THE TIME. I like jazz.

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???Yup, quite a few. Michael Penn, U2, Tragically hip, Radiohead, Portishead, Ray Lamontagne, Tears for Fears, Depeche Mode, Tom Petty.
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist? Do you mean listening in the audience? Than yes.
I've been to see Radiohead and the tragically hip. I've been to many more but these were my favorites.

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???No preference, I change often. I don't think i've listened to that station, no.
Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...original cd with all the information. I love looking it over as I listen.
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?…No, someday.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cjh27

I really enjoyed Caleb Carr: The Alienist
, if I can find it I'll go and read it again!

*said she rushing off to the book shelf in search for The Alienist*

Have you read The Angel of Darkness by the same author?

regards,

Christine
He is the best!
I've read all his fiction. I recommend you read all his books, including Killing Time (which is sci-fi) even if you are not into sci-fi. I love how he writes. The italian secretary is worth reading too but not my favorite.
It is worth having in your collection as I've found I like to read them often. Something comforting about curling up with those characters. I feel like I know them.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you have any phobias?

2. What is your favorite element from the periodic table?

3. Have you had any embarrassing moments? Which was the most embarrassing?

4. What makes you happy?

5. Do you have a favorite online game?

6. Is there a type of food that you don't like?

7. What piece of furniture is your favorite?

8. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?

9. What is the best advice anyone has given you?

10. If you had a themesong, which would it be?

11. List one accomplishment you're proud of!

12. Do you have any recurring dreams?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

I love your enthusiasm!

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?David Bryne of the talking heads or Gord Downie of Tragically Hip or Roland Orzabal of Tears for Fears .....yes, I know thats three but I cannot choose between them.
Please keep with Roland Orzabal!

DID you heard complete "RAOUL & THE KINGS OF SPAIN"?...
IMO is ONE of the best works of Roland!
...Sketches of pain one of my FAV´S songs!

What do you think about it!...