Purraise
Hi, has anyone heard of the company that runs these two sites:
www dot puppy beef . com & www . kittybeef dot com
If they are real, its truly disgusting

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it is real or not, but if it is, these people should be in jail... I think it is a hoax though.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking they are a hoax as well. Mainly because of this line in the About Us:

We have 3 main locations in the United States.
This is HIGHLY illegal in the US. So for them to say that they have 3 locations in the US simply doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny. Do you really think that PETA or HSUS, let alone ASPCA or any of the other animal welfare orgs would let that stand? Yeah, I don't think so.

I did break the links and the phrases in your posts so they don't have a bunch of direct links from our site, since that is easily tracked. I don't want to attract their attention. I would bet this is very similar to the Bonsai Kitty site that was around for years (they had "photos" of raising kittens inside bottles to create shaped cats
) that was also a hoax. They moved their sites around to various ISPs when they got kicked off one or another. They just wanted to get people up in arms, and it worked. We would have threads about that and people expressing outrage every week, then month, then couple months, until it became common knowledge that they were idiots.