A wonderful day :)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I felt soooo good today. For the first time in a long time I felt truly happy

Woke in a good mood, made a big supper and did some prep work for food for the rest of the week (cut up fruit, etc)....

Our sandpoint motor burned out so we had to replace that
(added expense) So DH was busy with that while I was doing the food prep and such...

Ran out for parts, and ended up finding a pair of sandals for me
The ones I wear, I can't find the same style...I've been looking since the sandals were on shelves... I wear sandals that have thick supportive soles, cushioned inside, and are good walking sandals. But the ones I had, the soles cracked where you bend as you walk
The ones I found are so comparable, nice and comfy, and were on clearance cuz they were last yrs. I actually went back to the store a 2nd time to see if they had another pair in my size, no luck though.

Oldest daughter wasn't home till late afternoon, youngest was gone for most of the day, and when they were together, no fighting

Enjoyed our supper, and me and my youngest DD went for a bike ride. We did about 11-12km....took 1.5hrs but my DD is slower than I, but it was sooo enjoyable to spend some quality time with her.

Came home, playing on here for a bit, then showerring and watching a movie with DH.

Funny thing is, I hurt like heck because of overdoing it yesterday, and I guarentee that come tomorrow, I won't be able to use my hands and my back will hurt something fierce. BUT,

I had a good day!!!!!!!!!!! (not something I usually have so I really feel the need to share)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

:
:
:

Chris, this made my day!

tomorrow won't be as bad as it "should" be!

Laurie
Thanks....I was quite happy, and couldn't help but share. Today is pretty good, and I'm trying not to think of the what if's. Yup hubby left again today but instead of feeling sad, I feel acceptable about it. I know he'll be back on Friday, and he talked to the kids, so hopefully this week goes a LOT better than last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a silly thing to brag/post about, but honestly, it is an occassion to celebrate (as Laurie knows). I don't have wonderful days. It's been a very long time since I've had a day like this, I'd say at least a year, prolly more. I am not "happy".... I am sad, depressed, angry, unemotional, or ok. Those are my standard emotions.

so yup, I'm celebrating

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! I'm so glad to hear this.
You sound like you've had a rough time lately so it's great to hear that things have started to turn around. Hope you enjoyed yourself, and plenty of for another good day today.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO glad you had a great day today. May all your tomorrows be filled with happiness too! And don't worry, its not silly to celebrate a good day, your post put a smile on my face

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

I am SO glad you had a great day today. May all your tomorrows be filled with happiness too! And don't worry, its not silly to celebrate a good day, your post put a smile on my face
happy to know you had a good day