Just a few of the crew!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some random shots of our goofy cats!
Kahlua not so happy about her picture being taken...

Aaaand neither is Keiko...

A typical pose for Google

Please not how beasty he is... He's huge!!!

Rub his head and he falls asleep! LOL!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be very careful around Kahlua and Keiko, if I were you. Even though they both are really cute, they both looked very mad.

Google is HUGE! What do you feed him? He's a doll, too, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

I would be very careful around Kahlua and Keiko, if I were you. Even though they both are really cute, they both looked very mad.

Google is HUGE! What do you feed him? He's a doll, too, though.
Hehe Kahlua is easy, she would never hurt me. Keiko... yeah she probably wants to smother me in my sleep.

Google is a fatty. We have to hide treats in the cabinet above the fridge. He has on a few occasions opened the lower cabinets and drug out the bags of treats and chewed them open... We are going to have to put him on a diet asap....

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Hehe Kahlua is easy, she would never hurt me. Keiko... yeah she probably wants to smother me in my sleep.

Google is a fatty. We have to hide treats in the cabinet above the fridge. He has on a few occasions opened the lower cabinets and drug out the bags of treats and chewed them open... We are going to have to put him on a diet asap....
Google looks like he's also just a very big boy. He's humongo, but very cute. So, Kahlua's meow is worse than her bite? Funny, but she seems angrier than Keiko.

At any rate, all your babies are purty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by firedancer722

i'm totally in love with Google... there is something about ginormous kitties that just melts my heart!! He and Bodhi could be brothers!
Yeah just dont even THINK about touching that belly... I have scars to show what happens when you do...