Kizzy's favorite spot

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my computer room we have 3 large windows, the middle one is the one that opens. We have a shelf there, it was a plant shelf untill I got Kizzy. Now there's 2 plants on it and:

From the outside:

This next one looks like he might be hissing but he isn't. He was "talking" the whole time we were outside.

and back to inside:

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a handsome little boy he is
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Yes, he should definitely meet Rosie. Maybe they can go on a date, if Susan will let Rosie date yet.
Cen you imagine their conversation?!
Oh and i let her go on a date last year for valentines, but they were dirty stop outs so she was banned for this years valentines

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady
Yes, this seat is taken and so is this one...find another.

Kizzy is SOOOO handsome!
I love all that fluff and those blue eyes!!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh and i let her go on a date last year for valentines, but they were dirty stop outs so she was banned for this years valentines
What are dirty stop outs, Susan? I thought Milky was always the perfect gentlemen on those dates!

I think Kizzy and Rosie would make a great pair. Look, Kizzy's saving a seat for her.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God Chris - he is so beautiful!!! Lucky is drooling here - She says she is tired of this virtual relationship already!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

For some reason I think Rosie would outtalk Kizzy any day LOL. But indeed, I would wonder what they are saying because it could get quite animated

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

I think Kizzy and Rosie would make a great pair. Look, Kizzy's saving a seat for her.
hee hee hee

Originally Posted by carolinalima

Oh my God Chris - he is so beautiful!!! Lucky is drooling here - She says she is tired of this virtual relationship already!
Kizzy says there's room for 2 more on the window ledge, and 2 more on the stools.