My kitten Gigi!! :) Is she a van?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think I know how to post photos!!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, now I'm getting annoyed!! I have no clue what I'm doing. Any photobucket experts out there?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When you have options of which link to copy/paste in photobucket, you want the 3rd one with says "IMG Code". Simply copy/paste it onto TCS.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot speak for the US but in my association she would be a Red Tabby & White - Vans here are only allowed 2 small body spots.

My kitten Telling Tales is a van

Her older sister is a Bicolour

Older sister again

She is a spotless van

ETA: After reading greycats response I realised you wanted to know is she was a TURKISH VAN - my bad thought you were referring to the Van pattern. No your babies not a TUV

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure here, but nevertheless she's a cutie.

Here's Kuce - I'm not sure if she is a Van but she is a 'Van Pattern' .

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Wellington, for getting my pix posted!! I'll have to cruise around photobucket a bit more and get to know it better.
LOL, no, I know she's not a Turkish Van...I did mean van pattern
Now I know that bicolor is a better description, thanks for the info!! Her siblings are: a white and black bicolor (or van I don't remember now!) male, 2 white and calico (or just calico? again, mostly white) girls and a much more van white and red sister (her red was more up on her ears, less on her face)....a very lovely rescue litter! It is neat to know about all of them; the woman from the org. who adopted them all out will be putting us all in touch. It will be neat to be able to follow the other kittens both for fun and in case health problems show up, we can compare notes. That said, I have always liked the van pattern and TV's in particular. Cool that I have an ALMOST one, haha

The kitties you all posted are GORGEOUS!!!!! THANKS!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allmycats

Thank you, Wellington, for getting my pix posted!! I'll have to cruise around photobucket a bit more and get to know it better.
LOL, no, I know she's not a Turkish Van...I did mean van pattern
Now I know that bicolor is a better description, thanks for the info!! Her siblings are: a white and black bicolor (or van I don't remember now!) male, 2 white and calico (or just calico? again, mostly white) girls and a much more van white and red sister (her red was more up on her ears, less on her face)....a very lovely rescue litter! It is neat to know about all of them; the woman from the org. who adopted them all out will be putting us all in touch. It will be neat to be able to follow the other kittens both for fun and in case health problems show up, we can compare notes. That said, I have always liked the van pattern and TV's in particular. Cool that I have an ALMOST one, haha

The kitties you all posted are GORGEOUS!!!!! THANKS!
I feel like this at the moment -

I get so confused!
I think Gigi is such a cutie and her colour is spectacular - well of course, that's what I breed
My breeding programme is focused currently on high white bicolours (like Gigi) and vans (or we call them harlequins here in NZ) - because the high bicolours basically breed as vans.

Ok there I go boring you, haha.
To copy & paste your img's in future - click the thumbnail of the photo you want to link here to Thecatsite and then choose the place where it says IMG code and you just need to copy and paste the text there - or alternatively you can do it start from your album page.

Also reds are a favourite of mine too! Such personality

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I feel like this at the moment -

I get so confused!
I think Gigi is such a cutie and her colour is spectacular - well of course, that's what I breed
My breeding programme is focused currently on high white bicolours (like Gigi) and vans (or we call them harlequins here in NZ) - because the high bicolours basically breed as vans.

Ok there I go boring you, haha.
To copy & paste your img's in future - click the thumbnail of the photo you want to link here to Thecatsite and then choose the place where it says IMG code and you just need to copy and paste the text there - or alternatively you can do it start from your album page.

Also reds are a favourite of mine too! Such personality
Not boring at ALL!!!
How neat that you breed these types! The bicolors I find are so flashy! If I were to purchase a purebred kitty I guess it would have to be a TV or any tabby and white. Of course color is not everything, but it is fun! I guess my attraction to them has something to do with my bicolor dogs too, haha!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Allmycats

Not boring at ALL!!!
How neat that you breed these types! The bicolors I find are so flashy! If I were to purchase a purebred kitty I guess it would have to be a TV or any tabby and white. Of course color is not everything, but it is fun! I guess my attraction to them has something to do with my bicolor dogs too, haha!!!
What type of dogs do you have?
Yup they are really flashy, that's why some judges don't like them

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

What type of dogs do you have?
Yup they are really flashy, that's why some judges don't like them
REALLY?! Well...HUMPH!!!

I have Brittanys. I like my flash!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Aw, Gigi is a cute girl, no matter what her pattern of coat is.
Thanks! Yes, I think she's very cute too