TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Peedoodle, Kahu and Stella
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Peedoodle, Kahu and Stella

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
I know some people have been telling me to post the pictures!

So here we go!

Kahu







Peedoodle and Stella - Peedoodle does not like the flash so it is hard to get a good one of him!







Stella







Why won't you let me in the toilet?



Let me in. Please!





There is a video uploading of Stella and her teddy bear...
post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 
Here is the video of Stella dragging her favourite teddy bear around.

post #3 of 19
What absolutely beautiful kitties......
post #4 of 19
"Telling"? I think we have been DEMANDING pics of your crew!

And we thank you, Kellye! They are indeed beautiful. Besides, I have a soft spot for white kitties.
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post
Kahu




Peedoodle and Stella - Peedoodle does not like the flash so it is hard to get a good one of him!




Stella

OMG I had no idea what a gorgeous fluff-bomb Kahu is! Look at that delicious tummy!
Love Stella socking it to Peedoodle.
That funny face one of Stella should be on I can haz cheezburger.
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
OMG I had no idea what a gorgeous fluff-bomb Kahu is! Look at that delicious tummy!
Love Stella socking it to Peedoodle.
That funny face one of Stella should be on I can haz cheezburger.
How do I submit to that website? I love looking at the photos there!
post #7 of 19


Kellye finally posted pics!!!!

I have SUCH a kitty crush on Kahu! He's so gorgeous!! And that pic of him with his little tongue sticking out?!?! I needed a cuteness warning.

Peedoodle has such purrsonality! I love that second pic where Stella is nomming on his ear and he looks so complacent about it. "Kids will be kids..."

Stella is a doll! She has her little pink tongue sticking out too, aaawww! I was giggling at the video of her and her teddy, so Earl looked and he laughed too. What a silly girl!
post #8 of 19
Thank you for sharing the pics, Kellye!

Your kitties are so cute - and Stella has grown so much!
post #9 of 19
Sheesh! That teddy bear is bigger than she is.. it's all she can do to drag it around! Too funny! Your fur kids are adorable!
post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post


Kellye finally posted pics!!!!

I have SUCH a kitty crush on Kahu! He's so gorgeous!! And that pic of him with his little tongue sticking out?!?! I needed a cuteness warning.

Peedoodle has such purrsonality! I love that second pic where Stella is nomming on his ear and he looks so complacent about it. "Kids will be kids..."

Stella is a doll! She has her little pink tongue sticking out too, aaawww! I was giggling at the video of her and her teddy, so Earl looked and he laughed too. What a silly girl!
I posted that tongue picture just for you Heidi.

I am so surprised on how Peedoodle accepts her jumping all over him - its amazing - usually he will have a real attitude about it. Methinks he is in love.
post #11 of 19
Awww, GREAT pics, They are Beautiful
post #12 of 19
Oh Kellye - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at your gigantic flufflington Peedoodle! And Kahu?

Those little pink tongues are just tooooo adorable.

And my goodness - Stella is SO DARN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That video of her with the teddy bear is just too much. She's got to keep you entertained - and busy!

Peedoodle is obviously in love - and who wouldn't be?



Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Laurie
post #13 of 19
Holly Molly - Peedoodle.... how big is that kitty? He looks HUGE!
Gorgeous cats you have there - the video is soooo cute too!
post #14 of 19
Beautiful kitties, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post

the above pic looks like she's punching him in the head I got a chuckle out of it.
post #15 of 19
Oh Kellye they are so pretty!! Peedoodle is just so big!!! I just have to laugh at the video and pics of Stella. She so reminds me of Sampson and all the trouble and mischief he gets into.
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
Oh Kellye they are so pretty!! Peedoodle is just so big!!! I just have to laugh at the video and pics of Stella. She so reminds me of Sampson and all the trouble and mischief he gets into.
Oh she is so naughty - if you look closely at the quilt, you can see the damage caused by kitty teeth!
post #17 of 19
Your babies are all beautiful. Look at the fluff on Kahu and Peedoodle! The video of Stella dragging around her teddy bear is priceless. That thing is twice as big as she is!
post #18 of 19
PICTURES!!

That video is hilarious Stella dragging around her bear that is bigger than she is She looks like she had no problem fitting in at all. And has even decided she wants to rearrange where you left her bear.
That pic of her and Peedoodle is hilarious

I am in love with Kahu

post #19 of 19
It's about time as well Kellye!!

Their gorgeous, and that one of Stella dragging her teddy was hilarious because it was bigger than her!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Peedoodle, Kahu and Stella