Paul Blart Mall Cop

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trav and I just finished it and I thought it was soooo funny! I love Kevin James. We have seen every episode of King of Queens and that show is totally me and Travis

Have any of you seen Paul Blart and what do you think?

What other movies have you seen lately?

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched it a couple days ago and really liked it. We didn't think it was going to be as good as it was, but were pleasantly surprised when it was.

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen it yet but parts of the movie were filmed at the Burlington Mall (which is north of Boston), right across the street from my office. They put up fake storefronts and moved some smaller stores around last spring and the van was parked right in the middle of the mall with a Christmas tree. The Legal Seafoods in one scene (I saw on a commercial) is an actual restaurant in the mall. They did the filming mostly at night so I didn't see Kevin James or any other actors.

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I saw it too, it was very funny, my nephew while going to college is a security guard in a New Jersey mall and was trained on one of those Skagway machines, so I was kind of associating it with him. I also saw Night at the Museum the sequal, I thought that was very funny too.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We Love him, haven't seen this movie yet but we love King of Queens. Maybe I will go out today and get that movie, my niece and nephews loved it. Have you seen his stand up "Don't Sweat the Small stuff" ? It's hilarious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

We Love him, haven't seen this movie yet but we love King of Queens. Maybe I will go out today and get that movie, my niece and nephews loved it. Have you seen his stand up "Don't Sweat the Small stuff" ? It's hilarious
I have seen parts but I was telling Travis that I really want to go see some of his shows

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Kevin James! I watch King of Queens on re-runs every night after work
I thought Mall Cop was hillarious.

I just saw Bride Wars for the first time & thought it was really good - and I just watched Marley & Me last night - I cried through the last hour or so!
But it was still really good

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got this today in the mail from Netflix. We'll watch it this week-end. We love Kevin James!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I love Kevin James! I watch King of Queens on re-runs every night after work
I thought Mall Cop was hillarious.

I just saw Bride Wars for the first time & thought it was really good - and I just watched Marley & Me last night - I cried through the last hour or so!
But it was still really good
I saw Bride Wars in theaters with my friend and bought it the day it came out! I thought it was so cute!

Marley and Me on the other hand-I will never watch that movie again. I was home alone when I watched and sobbed uncontrollably for the last hour up until an hour AFTER it was over