Harvesting Catnip

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....it looks like I have a bumper crop of catnip this year. I've already had two harvests! I've got two drying racks full of it, with no end in sight. If anyone is interested in home grown (potent!) catnip in fabric bags (about 1/3 cup, give or take), please PM me your address, and I will get some out to you when it's dried and ready to go!

I'd be happy to ship international, but I'd need you to check and send me the regulations for dried agricultural products coming into your country, since I"m not sure where to look.

Yeah, my girls have been stoned a couple of times a week so far this spring. It's a hoot!!!

cjh27

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a nice offer

I won't be taking you up on it as we grow our own and I wouldn't like to ask you to send it to Germany.

But- I'd really like to see the piccies of all those cats nipped up to their eye balls once you've distributed the "dope".

regards,

Christine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cjh27

What a nice offer

I won't be taking you up on it as we grow our own and I wouldn't like to ask you to send it to Germany.

But- I'd really like to see the piccies of all those cats nipped up to their eye balls once you've distributed the "dope".

regards,

Christine
I'm going to bed now, but I'm sure there will be plenty of photo ops this weekend! I just charged up both of my digital cameras (one in the kitchen and one in the living room....won't miss much that way!) Seriously, if you want some, I can send some....