Wipeout!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone else watch this show? I was laughing so hard last night I thought I was going to pee my pants
I for some reason find people falling, smacking themselves in the head and running into things absolutely hilarious

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We watched it last night. My teenage sons and husband could not stop laughing. What is it about people knocking the crude out of themselves that is so funny?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

This show is hilarious, the commentators crack me up also
I love the nicknames they give the contestants!!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

We watched it last night. My teenage sons and husband could not stop laughing. What is it about people knocking the crude out of themselves that is so funny?
and they do it so spectacularly on Wipeout

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Does anyone else watch this show? I was laughing so hard last night I thought I was going to pee my pants
I for some reason find people falling, smacking themselves in the head and running into things absolutely hilarious
I watch that show & find it hilarious too. I also don't understand why it is so darn funny when people fall? I've fallen before & when you tell some people you can tell they are trying not to lught, but it is funny.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I love that show - it is brilliant and the commentary - love it!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So that is what that show is called. I have caught bits and pieces of it channel surfing and I agree it is hilarious. Has anyone ever made it through one the courses, I would be surprised if they did because it pretty much seems impossible.

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We love the show. It's one of the few that we all get together to watch and man do we laugh!

I've only seen one guy in the first season make it through all the obstacles and he was in REALLY good physical shape. Seems most of the people they put on it now are...umm....not so physically fit.
Guess that makes for the funnier show.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch it when I can and always wonder if any of the American Gladiators could make it through a course.

I mostly cringe when they fall - or rather my back does.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it last season but forgot to check it this season. Have to check the tv guide! I also laugh myself silly!

It's one of those "can't explain it, just watch it" type of shows.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
we've seen that show a few times and it is funny. Don't know why it's such good entertainment! Hey, those people know what they're going in for when they sign up, so I don't feel bad laughing at them.