Petmate Fresh Flow Fountain -- Size?

katgoddess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One local Petsmart carries the medium size and another one carries the large size, so I can't really put them side-by-side to compare. For those of you with the Fresh Flow, which size do you have?

Thanks!

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatGoddess

One local Petsmart carries the medium size and another one carries the large size, so I can't really put them side-by-side to compare. For those of you with the Fresh Flow, which size do you have?

Thanks!
1 medium and 1 small. The medium one is in the food area and the small one is in another room where they tend to hang out a lot. The small one is plenty big enough for 1 cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katgoddess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

1 medium and 1 small. The medium one is in the food area and the small one is in another room where they tend to hang out a lot. The small one is plenty big enough for 1 cat.
Thanks - I also have a small dog in the house, so I think I'll have to go with the medium then.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I've just gave mine to a friend and bought a Drinkwell because of the way the water comes out
Did you get the original Drinkwell or the Platinum one?
And how are you liking it in general compared to the Petmate? I'm kind of torn between the two.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatGoddess

Did you get the original Drinkwell or the Platinum one?And how are you liking it in general compared to the Petmate? I'm kind of torn between the two.
It's the original Drinkwell.

It should be here on monday, but the reason why i changed is because they've stopped using the Petmate and they've started sitting by the sink again waiting for the tap to be turned on, so that's why i went for the Drinkwell because it looks like a running tap compared to the Petmate

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a medium and a small for Abby. One is in the basement and one is in the kitchen.