EA Sports Active

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else used this? We got one for our Wii. I did it yesterday, my legs have never been this sore. I was going to do it again today, but there is no way!! I can barely stand back up after sitting down.

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, I so know where you're coming from!
Got one and the first few times I used it, I was SO SORE! It certainly gives you a great workout. I haven't even gotten past the first easy workout... I especially like it because it works with the Wii board.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want to get this, but have waiting to see how other people like it. From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a great workout. I have an elliptical, and the Wii Fit, and this seems like it would add more for me to do and vary my workouts. I just have one question. Do you have to run or jump a lot in it? I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment, and am weary of buying it because of noise/movement problems.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's funny, I was talking to sillyitiliangirl about this while playing Animal Crossing. It is great - and like you, I have never been so sore! I feel the burn with some of the activities like the inline skating! Ouch!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I really want to get this, but have waiting to see how other people like it. From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a great workout. I have an elliptical, and the Wii Fit, and this seems like it would add more for me to do and vary my workouts. I just have one question. Do you have to run or jump a lot in it? I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment, and am weary of buying it because of noise/movement problems.
I have done some jumping in the game - it would depend on how heavy you jump.