Could you dump her??

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I recieved a new baby today. Normally this time of year I would be driving to meet someone to pick up a baby squirrel..possum, bird or some other wild baby. But not this morning.

I recieved "Shirley Temple" from a lady who was helping a neighbor do yard work when the friends great Pyrenees came over and dropped something at her feet. Neither of them have cats and their are no close neighbors so they had no Idea where this lil angel came from.

Neighbor didnt want the kitty and the rescuer is leaving tomorrow and heading out of state. So she couldnt care for the kitty soooo she drove an hour to bring her to me!

Anyways Without further delay!!!!

Meet SHIRLEY TEMPLE!

I named her Shirley Temple b/c she walks around and just capture everyones heart. you have to see her in "person" to understand. When you hold her up to your face she places her paws on your face an dgives you kisses.

Sadly her finder did instantly feed her and she does have bloat. And her ribs are bruised, but all in all from what she has gone through she is going to be ok!

I just dont think she was a feral cats kitten. She is to friendly I think she was dumped and the dog found her. Its the only way she could get out into the middle of nowhere

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG is that a little bundle of adorableness or what??? She is so precious, but looks so terrified of the camera!

I love her name - enjoy her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
TY she is such a lil lover!

She is on sulphatrim b/c she has a "click" in her lungs. But thankfully no ribs were broken.

In time I may see if my youngest momma with kittens will accept her. But if not or untill then i am enjoying her

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How absolutely adorable! I would never be able to give up such a little treasure!
You have struck gold!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! She is so cute! She has such a precious face.
No, I could never dump her, ever. I could never dump any kitten, to be honest, but she is particularly cute... It's so sad that someone could do that.
I'm so glad she is safe with you now.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's just so cute! So sweet of the dog to bring her to someone who cares.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
people never cease to disappoint me

I'm glad you were the one to ultimately rescue this sweet multi coloured ball o fluff.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! She is I think hands down the most beautiful kitten i have ever seen. look at her running with her tail in the air! Saucy girl!!
Pyrnees are HUGE I can't imagine her being in one's mouth. Amazing!

I rescued a kitten also recently. A tortie I named her Sophie. She had charm also. I had to bring her to work as I found her on my way to work. She stayed all day and even won over the hearts of the "anti cat" people.
She was something special, truly.

I am so glad someone was in the right place at the right time! Give that dog a treat!! She is really something special. You CAN tell from the photos. Look at those feet! I want to kiss them!!!

Okay, if I think about her anymore I am going to lose it.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is adorable. I would have loved to see that huge dog carrying that tiny kitten so gently that she doesn't have broken ribs. The dog has more compassion than people that would dump a little defenseless kitten.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

She's just so cute! So sweet of the dog to bring her to someone who cares.
Yeah! Let's hear it for the doggy who instinctively knew this was a little baby in trouble!

And she is cute as a button!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shirley is doing well today! She has what is called "creptitus" It is air pockets around her ribs and lungs. When you pet her it feels like she has crackly rice under her skin. Thankfully her lungs are not punctured just bruised.

Creptitus is caused from direct trauma IE big doggie being over loving.

She will heal meanwhile I had to switch her antibiodics. She is very quiet and is easy to put down for "naps"

I will take more pics this evening!