TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Not a furry picture but....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Not a furry picture but....

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Stella has a habit of walking on my laptop when I am doing stuff. Today was no exception...

Today I walked away from my assignment to make a cup of tea..she must have walked on the keyboard..

Luckily the main screen wasn't my assignment but one of the pages I was referencing for it.

I came back to find this...(the part in red)




Do you think she was smiling at me?
post #2 of 14
Awwww she was probably taunting you because she knows exactly how to calculate what you are working on.
post #3 of 14
Kitties know how to put a smile on our faces even if we're not concentrating on them.

So how is the little sweetie? Is she all grown up now and did we miss the whole thing? (Not so subtle hint...we need pics! Of Stella and Kahu and Peedoodle!)
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Awwww she was probably taunting you because she knows exactly how to calculate what you are working on.
Yeah - probably! That equation is way over my head! Thank goodness I don't have to do that...just yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Kitties know how to put a smile on our faces even if we're not concentrating on them.

So how is the little sweetie? Is she all grown up now and did we miss the whole thing? (Not so subtle hint...we need pics! Of Stella and Kahu and Peedoodle!)
Oh Stella is a handful. I have been around cats and kittens all my life but never have I had a cat like her! She is one of a kind. She will get in the bath with me. She chews on everything she can find. She plays with the boy cats. She drags a teddybear bigger than her around. She gets into everything. But we love her! And yes, we are definitely keeping her. I will have to post the many pictures I have taken lately!!! I have been too busy to do much so when I have more time, I will post.
post #5 of 14
White cats are always geniuses!
post #6 of 14
She's such a clever baby! She sounds like a riot, Kellye.

And I know you're busy so when you get free time - show us pics!
post #7 of 14
OMG she does sound like a handful!

And I love Pami's answer to your question!

And I'm sorry - I know you're busy, but I think you should find a few minutes to post pictures!

Laurie
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 


Here is one of Kahu and Stella sitting together.



I didn't want to go around to the front of them in case they got embarrassed and took off.
post #9 of 14
I dont think that is going to count for a pic Kellye
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I dont think that is going to count for a pic Kellye


I will when I get some time - I have nearly finished a 3000 word essay and when I am done, I will upload the photos. I promise!
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwideus View Post


Here is one of Kahu and Stella sitting together.



I didn't want to go around to the front of them in case they got embarrassed and took off.
I love the shot and Gabe was right - Kahu is huge!
post #12 of 14
That's too cute What an adorable pic, even though we can't see their face, looking forward to more pics...STOP playing Animal Crossing and take pics of the kitties
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
I love the shot and Gabe was right - Kahu is huge!
Peedoodle is bigger.
post #14 of 14
So maybe it's just that Stella is so little?

OMG Kellye - it's a picture from behind and it made me go Aaaawwwwwwwwww!

They are SO adorable together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Not a furry picture but....