Brandy update: tumor has grown substantially in the last month

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a vet appt. on Wed.

She still acts fine, but I wonder how it can not hurt. Yah it was explained to me that because its grown since March 2008, the skin has time to stretch out...just like a pregnant woman.

She's still being normal Brandy, but this thing has really started to invade quite rapidly.... even I can see new growth every couple days and I see her every day

I'll update after I see the vet.... I just need to get the vet's opinion, as I swear I will not let my dog suffer. If my vet thinks pain meds will help, that's the route I'll go. If they say it's time, well, that will be the route I go.

Some pics of my sweet puppy. She looks sad, but she just woke up LOL.

like the hole in my wall? We haven't repaired it.... She dreams when she sleeps and kicks her legs LOL.

Big YAAWWWNNNNNN

Are you done yet?

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's hoping that everything goes well and the sweetheart gets a full recovery. Much love coming your way from Tennessee.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she will be OK. She's such a gorgeous dog!

Chris - you probably don't know this but I had a sweet dog, her name was Jazz. Unfortunately she had to be put to sleep in 2007 at the age of 14/15. She was my best friend and I'll never forgive myself for putting her to sleep. But I knew she was suffering, she had a tumor on the side of her eye and the day she woke up and didn't move and wouldn't eat any of her biscuits or play I knew it was time.

I'm not suggesting you have her PTS just letting you know that I know what you mean about seeing them suffer. I never wanted to see my baby girl suffer. It's been too painful to talk about her and yes I have blocked it out since 2007. I lost Soul my German Shepard a year before this at age 14 - I grew up with these two dogs - they practically raised me

Jazzy

My baby girl didn't like cameras

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I hope she will be OK. She's such a gorgeous dog!

Chris - you probably don't know this but I had a sweet dog, her name was Jazz. Unfortunately she had to be put to sleep in 2007 at the age of 14/15. She was my best friend and I'll never forgive myself for putting her to sleep. But I knew she was suffering, she had a tumor on the side of her eye and the day she woke up and didn't move and wouldn't eat any of her biscuits or play I knew it was time.

I'm not suggesting you have her PTS just letting you know that I know what you mean about seeing them suffer. I never wanted to see my baby girl suffer. It's been too painful to talk about her and yes I have blocked it out since 2007. I lost Soul my German Shepard a year before this at age 14 - I grew up with these two dogs - they practically raised me

Jazzy

My baby girl didn't like cameras
Sam.... thank you so much for sharing, I truly appreciate it knowing how hard it probally was to post.

That bottom pic is absolutely beautiful.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Sam.... thank you so much for sharing, I truly appreciate it knowing how hard it probally was to post.

That bottom pic is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks, Chris. The cats & I miss her so much. The tumor was on her left eye, it wasn't huge but if you look on the first pic you can see it a little bit. She always turned that eye away from the camera
She had it since she was 10 but the vet never wanted to operate because of age, size etc. She was a big girl!

Brandy reminds me so much Jazz! Not like the bullet we have now, Chevy!
Totally different. Just looked at Brandy's pics again - I love the yawn one!