My little sister got a kitten! (cuteness warning)

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And naturally I took some photos of her when I went down to visit.
It looks to me like she is a dilute calico. She has some really neat classic tabby patterning in the cream and grey. She is a silly looking adorable kitten. Her name is Gwen Stacy.

I has a fishie:

I love her splotched back:

I think she is telling me to stop pointing the stupid flashy thing at her here. My sister is holding her.

She looks so sad! And fluffy.

Sad here too:

And here she is nomming my mom's finger:

Surprise! I'm adorable!

And here is a darker, more recent photo. The other photos are from about 4 weeks ago. This one is from last week. She is grumpy and has less kitten fuzz.

And here is a video of tiny Gwen Stacy falling/playing in my parent's kitchen. Some of my family members are talking in the background. Probably I need to learn how to put music into my videos...

Anyway Gwen Stacy

I hope you enjoyed her. My sister is.
She turned 14 in April and received Gwen Stacy in early May as her birthday gift. They had to wait until she was older and could leave her mama.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah! Dilute calico cutiepie.

Aya had that same sad pouty kitten face. I think its tortitude in the making.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Surprise! I'm adorable!
First of all, she is absolutely adorable.

secondly, she looks soooo content and prolly spoiled by your sis

I love the above pic.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gonna be a beautiful bundle of mischief! I'm glad your sister is enjoying her. Its also really good to know they actually waited till the little one was old enough to leave her mama before taking her to her new family

keycube

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Her little mismatched facial colors, in perfect symmetry, are awesome.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your warning wasn't strong enough! Gwen Stacy is a total cutie. I love the wobbling in the video as she chased after the fish, and I love how she's darkened with age. Beautiful.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is so gorgeous! I love the video of her playing, its too cute. I hope to see more pics of her as she grows up. I'm sure she is gunna grow up to be even more beautiful than she already is!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone! I passed the link to this thread on to my sister so she could read all the compliments for her kitten! She is so adorable. I can't help but take photos of her whenever I go to visit my family.
I will take pictures when I go to visit and post them here for you, definitely! Maybe my sister could take some and send them to me.
My sister is 14 so sometimes is it hard to get her to do that sort of thing reliably.

Thanks again for all the great compliments! I love her face, with the little white blaze going up between her eyes, splitting the cream and grey. It is so cute.

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

And naturally I took some photos of her when I went down to visit.
It looks to me like she is a dilute calico. She has some really neat classic tabby patterning in the cream and grey. She is a silly looking adorable kitten. Her name is Gwen Stacy.

I has a fishie:

I love her splotched back:

I think she is telling me to stop pointing the stupid flashy thing at her here. My sister is holding her.

She looks so sad! And fluffy.

Sad here too:

And here she is nomming my mom's finger:

Surprise! I'm adorable!

And here is a darker, more recent photo. The other photos are from about 4 weeks ago. This one is from last week. She is grumpy and has less kitten fuzz.

And here is a video of tiny Gwen Stacy falling/playing in my parent's kitchen. Some of my family members are talking in the background. Probably I need to learn how to put music into my videos...

Anyway Gwen Stacy

I hope you enjoyed her. My sister is.
She turned 14 in April and received Gwen Stacy in early May as her birthday gift. They had to wait until she was older and could leave her mama.
HEY, probably a long shot...but did your family get Gwen in Louisville?? I am wondering if this could possibly be one of Gigi's calico sisters!!! You are in Northern IN and said you went "down" to see them and the age is right and Gigi's litter all had names starting with "G"....just a silly crazy little thought!!

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Never mind!!! It occurred to me as I walked away from the computer that Gwen is not spayed yet and Gigi's litter was early s/n..oh well
it was a neat thought anyway!