Our little Souvenir

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to the beach last week and while we were out my boyfriends mom called and said his dad had found something and we should head back to the condo. So we start walking that way and we get there and find a little soaking wet kitten in a box. Apparently she was trying her best to get through a fence that goes around the coast guard while it was pouring down the rain. We gave her some chicken and have spoiled her rotten in the past few hours. She even slept in my arms for 9 out of the 10 hour trip back to Tennessee. Now she is either going to be going home with my mom or my boyfriend. And now to introduce you to Miss Shelly!

I will get some more pictures later on!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwww. Congrats on the new arrival

She's so cute.... I have two lil black kitties that think so too

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, so cute and so little! I'm glad you were able to rescue her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my boyfriends family we were up there visiting told us that we could have given her to a cop and they would have taken her to the humane society but I didnt like that idea and neither did any of his family. So we ended up bringing her home! She LOVES car rides too. And she is just starting to get a little playful. I'm trying very hard to talk my boyfriend into taking her

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

my boyfriends family we were up there visiting told us that we could have given her to a cop and they would have taken her to the humane society but I didnt like that idea and neither did any of his family. So we ended up bringing her home! She LOVES car rides too. And she is just starting to get a little playful. I'm trying very hard to talk my boyfriend into taking her
Your boyfreinds resolve may crubmble. Just look at that cutie! Let her work her cat magic on him!
And a cat that loves cars, well there ya go!
Just make sure you have everything you need, that includes vet visits and the $$ to pay for that. She will need shots, possibly deworming (lots of critters live in the sand, also used as a potty for the stray kitties) and of course, spaying.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Your boyfreinds resolve may crubmble. Just look at that cutie! Let her work her cat magic on him!
And a cat that loves cars, well there ya go!
Just make sure you have everything you need, that includes vet visits and the $$ to pay for that. She will need shots, possibly deworming (lots of critters live in the sand, also used as a potty for the stray kitties) and of course, spaying.
Oh you wont have to worry about that! He has seen me care for my 2 and he would definitely provide a great home for her!
I just need to get him to agree!
His only reserve is the deposit he would have to pay, but we are working something out with that!