Puppies anyone?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We haven't a clue what they're mixed with - the guy said Weim / GSD. But the GSD he hasn't had for 6 months & was neutered?
The Weim was "brownish silverish" - which means he has no idea what breed his dog really is.

They look like little black labs, surprisingly. We didn't care, once he said he was shooting them, I said we'd take them!

1 girl / 4 boys - we're calling them Lab/Weim Xs, as they definitely have something to give them bigger ears & different set ears. It was raining when I took their pics for petfinder, so they could've looked better, but I can't help that much (hey - they had to go potty!).

Female

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Male 4

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'd like to see the Weim.
Maybe the "Weim" mom is really a black lab mix. The puppies look like some kind of sporting dog, like Lab or Weim, but the color says somewhere some black dog got involved, and the white blaze says they probably aren't purebred.

I don't think you can go wrong saying Lab / Weim mix unless the weight is totally off. At 8 weeks they should be about 15-20 lbs if they are going to grow up to be something the size of a Weim or Labby.

Very very cute though!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute... I can not believe the guy said he was going to shoot them! Wow!!
I can't see Weimaraner in them - definitely can see lab mix. The white is interesting...

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe a Weim Mix and Lab Mix mix, lol! I really don't see any weim though.... Whatever they are, they're ADORABLE!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such sweet, sweet little faces!
"he was going to shoot them"
I hope they all get the loving homes they deserve.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute. The last little boy looks like my RB boy Sebastian. He was the big lovebug, he loved to sit on peoples knees.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat, you truly have a heart of gold. They are adorable, and they look like black labs to me. Stupid guy, saying he was going to shoot them. Good for you for taking them in.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those pups are just TOO CUTE! That stupid idiot scum could have very easily found them loving homes, but I guess he was too lazy!!! GRR that makes me SOOO MAD! Someone should shoot HIM! He deserves it just for thinking about taking the lives of these gorgeous puppies. Thank GOD there are people like you in this world.. What would these poor animals do if there wasn't?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

Those pups are just TOO CUTE! That stupid idiot scum could have very easily found them loving homes, but I guess he was too lazy!!! GRR that makes me SOOO MAD! Someone should shoot HIM! He deserves it just for thinking about taking the lives of these gorgeous puppies. Thank GOD there are people like you in this world.. What would these poor animals do if there wasn't?

Those puppies are super cute, though.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are all seriously adorable!
Chubby widdle babies!

I can see the Weimereiner in them, especially the ears. Granted, it could be other breeds that would give that same characteristics, but if they are lab x Weimereiners, they would all make great bird dogs.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Impossibly cute -- but what did we expect?

I'm no expert, but having grown up with a Lab x, I'm definitely voting for some Lab in the mix.

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ooooooh my gosh these are absolutley adorable little babies! These darlings should have no trouble finding homes. If I could have dogs at my apartment I would Demand one! Maybe soon! My husband would Love one of these!
Natalie, I must applaude you for your good deeds! No way these guys should have been put down!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"No good deed goes unpunished" they pooping puddles.
My money's on both coccidia & giardia, as that would be my luck!
Poo sample to the vet today.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

"No good deed goes unpunished" they pooping puddles.
My money's on both coccidia & giardia, as that would be my luck!
Poo sample to the vet today.
Ohhhh boy... Poor puppies, and poor you as well. When my foster kitten has the runs, I was completely exhausted cleaning up after him. You now have FIVE runny pups! I can't imagine how you can ever rest.

Vibes that the runs clear up real quick