Question of the Day June 6th?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Today's question is about Internet activities:

Do you belong to any of the sites like facebook, or my space?

I have a facebook page but don't really use it a whole lot. I do check in every few days just to see what everyone is up to mainly because it is a good way to keep track of the relatives you don't see to often.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have both a Facebook and a Myspace page. I rarely go on Myspace anymore, usually only to check on a couple friends who still have it. I'm always on Facebook. It's good because my friends who are in different states and my family are all on it, so I can keep updated with things going on.

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I opened a Facebook account a couple of months ago. I've been there exactly twice. I don't understand the fascination.
I opened a Twitter account after a friend who moved to Malta sent me a request. She's never written in mine so it's done. I don't see the fascination with it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I have Facebook, I'm on it several times a day.
Same here. I am also a member of another forum as well. Oh and Twitter...but to me twitter is pointless.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on Facebook and Myspace, but rarely use Myspace anymore...

Originally Posted by LynneNY

I have a livejournal where I write about my knitting and crocheting. Haven't updated in a while because I got severe tendonitis in both arms while knitting too many holiday gifts too quickly.
Try taking supplements of Turmeric and Ginger. They come in pill form, in healthy food stores. My doctor suggested it and it's helped my tendinitis immensely. I still go easy, but I can do more now... and they're natural...

I opened a Facebook account a couple of months ago. I've been there exactly twice. I don't understand the fascination.
There are games and stuff, all interactive. Also connecting with friends and family. My sister is also on FB, and my brother might be. I just can't tell. I've found many folks from high school, including a friend I hadn't seen SINCE high school and missed... now we chat and keep up on life...

Amanda

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, niether facebook or myspace, and I don't twitter.
Same here. I do, however, use my DD"s facebook page to find info on my nieces and nephews occasionally.
I guess I just don't understand why some folks think they need to chronicle every minute of their lives.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have Facebook & MySpace, although I don't use MySpace much anymore - IMO, Facebook is for the "older" crowd & MySpace is for the "younger" crowd, but what do I know?! Twitter I don't even understand what that is...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I hear you. I'm on Facebook, joined a couple of summers ago when my stepson was setting off to drive across the country with a friend. To all the pleas that he stay in touch, he answered get a Facebook account -- you can keep up with me there, and it's all I'm going to do. So we both did, simply to keep in touch, then found some other friends there. Now I check in every few days to see what people are up to, but mostly the attraction for me is Lexulous -- it's almost as addictive as TCS.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm addicted to facebook!!!!
It's how I keep up with all of my friends and family!

I have a myspace as well but I don't get on that too often, I prefer facebook!

lynneny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[QUOTETry taking supplements of Turmeric and Ginger. They come in pill form, in healthy food stores. My doctor suggested it and it's helped my tendinitis immensely. I still go easy, but I can do more now... and they're natural...

Amanda[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion, Amanda! Are these large pills, because I do have trouble swallowing them?

And thanks for looking at my journal, lil maggie!