Sat. June 6th, The nosey, whatcha doin' thread....

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin folks

I slept better yesterday, thankfully. My carpet turned out wonderfully. and Today is supposed to be a nice day....not overly warm, but bright and sunny.

We have to go to the carpet place and finish paying them
and the spa place because my hottub had a big ol bacterial bloom that we need to talk to them about.

Aside from that, not too much happening around here.... Laundry and the normal weekend chores.

How bout you?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got company coming next week so we'll be doing the deep clean this weekend. And just because I don't have enough to do, I'm going to finish painting my home office this morning (got 3 walls done yesterday and 4th will be an accent color). At least my company has 4 cats of their own and aren't allergic, so cleaning is more of a freshening up.

And a trip to the vet (low on meds), post office and grocery store.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have wedding today....

VERY happy for them!

Sad for me since it's just another reminder that we aren't getting married until next year now

I get to go to the mall this morning because the outfit I originally was going to wear just doesn't look dressy enough

So yay!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a graduation party for DH's cousin this afternoon. It will be the first time DS is around so many people at once. I am a bit nervous. The ride is far too & I hope my butt can handle it.

The weather is beautiful today. Finally a break from the rain.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Fleetwood Mac show was last night and it was AWESOME! I spent the three hours standing right in front of Lindsey. I ended up taking a couple hundred pictures too

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wellllll..... its my bridal shower today!!
It is supposed to be a sunny warm day too! It should be fun times!

One of my BM's is from far away so she is coming and I am thrilled to see her!

I think tonight Josh and I might go for a bikeride..and thats about it for today

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working until 3 today. Will come home, take a couple hour nap (if the bobcats let me) then tonite my wife and I will be going to our favorite night club

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH is taking his Ranger troop fishing at one of the state parks today so I have a few quiet hours to myself for a change! I sent them off loaded with sandwiches and junk food (it's supposed to be a fun day!) so they should be good to go for most of the day. We've been doing so much on the house and with buying our new one that I just really need a QUIET Saturday!! Although later I do need to give DH a haircut.

I need to get an anniversary card and a little something for DH (our anniversary is tomorrow) and a birthday present for my best friend. Not sure exactly what I'm getting for either of them; but since I'm up I'll check out the shops next to the bagel place! In honor of my quiet day; I'm treating myself to a Jalapeño Bagel with cream cheese! Oh yeah!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Shaping up to be a nice day here as well.

Nothing special planned for today, I have to tidy up a bit this morning, do the litter boxes and such.

A little tired from not sleeping well last night so after my chores are done most likely just sit on the deck and either read or just veg out.

The kitties are bird watching this morning.

Everyone have a great day

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning friends!...

What a title of this thread today Chris!...
...that was funnie!...

Nothing really exciting for today, work until noon today, go to mass on afternoon, make the list of the grocery store and of course go for that...
Sunday, Race in Istanbul!
of F-1!
new circuit and new emotions!
I hope will be a exciting race!

and for sure after the race gardening labour....

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good morning friends!...

...that was funnie!...

Nothing really exciting for today, work until noon today, go to mass on afternoon, make the list of the grocery store and of course go for that...
Sunday, Race in Istanbul!
of F-1!
new circuit and new emotions!
I hope will be a exciting race!

and for sure after the race gardening labour....
Ouch, loud post!!!!
Yea, I drank some beer last night so pretty much today so far I am trying to get my eyes to stop bleeding and my head to stop pounding. OK my eyes aren't really bleeding, but they sure look like they were. Just say no kids, lol, Ow.

ETA: The weather is cold and rainy here, good hangover stuff, may just camp out on the couch with the cat and watch movies, maybe cook up something nice and rehydrate.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be cleaning this morning, at noon heading to new apartment office and finishing up more paperwork, then Trader Joe's and home to find friends helping me move some things into storage... then pizza and Dracula (the original!).

Amanda

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodmorning all!

It's a BEAUTIFUL day here, sunny with some clouds and 73 degrees right now
I have a whole lot of errands to run and things to do today.
Tonight I'm celebrating Maggies Gotcha Day! She's 2!
OMG, I don't know where the time goes! I'll be spoiling my already spoiled baby with some new toys, grooming and lots of love

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same old same old around here - applying for jobs, hanging with the kitties...
I just finished watching The Schindler's List - it was my first time watching it, I am not sure why. Great movie, hard to imagine human being being able to commit such atrocities though.
Weird way to start the day!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is our cookout to celebrate our anniversary. Unfortunately it's raining now and we're expecting between 50 and 100 people... Most of our stuff was planned for outdoors...
SO I'm crossing my fingers that the rain will go elsewhere and let us have the cookout...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

. The ride is far too & I hope my butt can handle it.
sorry Michele, but

Seriously tho, I'm gonna drop u a note later on, I hope your bum is getting better.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wellllll..... its my bridal shower today!!
It is supposed to be a sunny warm day too! It should be fun times!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. We need pics
(if you want to share them that is)

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I need to get an anniversary card and a little something for DH (our anniversary is tomorrow)
Happy Anniversary
How long? We're coming up on our 2yr wedding annivery in a couple wks.

Hope you enjoy your time alone

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good morning friends!...

...that was funnie!...
hee hee hee hee

Originally Posted by lil maggie

Tonight I'm celebrating Maggies Gotcha Day! She's 2!
OMG, I don't know where the time goes! I'll be spoiling my already spoiled baby with some new toys, grooming and lots of love
Wow, time flies eh. Spoil that pretty lil girl for all of us....and...post some pics while you are doing it

Originally Posted by carolinalima

I just finished watching The Schindler's List - it was my first time watching it, I am not sure why. Great movie, hard to imagine human being being able to commit such atrocities though.
Great movie. I loved it. Sad yes, but I thought it was a darn good movie. Another one that's older and I thought was good is called Lorenzo's Oil...here's a link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104756/

if you google it, don't read the wikipedia result for it, it gives the whole story away....but read it after seeing the movie because it says what happened in the end to Lorenzo.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks like it's going to be a pretty quiet weekend, which is good because I'm not feeling good today...Corey's working on his dad's car in the garage & I'm lounging on the couch wit my furbabies (only Franky, Ginger refuses to come downstairs). Hopin I feel better so I can do something productive this weekend!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOt much as I twisted my knee and it hurts to walk/stand. Did get one load of laundry done and put in the dryer.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we got the plants we bought last night in the ground. Neil went up north to the farm and I ran some errands with my parents and bought....more plants!! Just some water garden ones a a few for a couple containers.

Got my parents all packed up and they are almost back home.

Its an overcast and very cool day for June (51F) rain should be starting in the next couple of hours and last for a couple of days.

Might take a nap as the mega dairy farm about 4 miles away (5000 plus dairy cows) was running trucks carring hay until 4 am!! Just a little peeved about that grrr......

The boys are snoozong in the garage and the girls sleeping in the house.

Nice and quiet!!