TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sam's HUGE foot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sam's HUGE foot

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
Just had to post this. This is our Sam's foot in my hand. Granted my hands aren't huge, but dang this cat has big feet!!

post #2 of 23
Holly cannoli! That,s a big paw! I always remind Maia that when I first found her she fit in the palm of my hand, that was her entire body!
post #3 of 23
Bigfoot does exist! Sheesh, that IS a big paw! Maggie's are so tiny those could make up 3 of hers!
post #4 of 23
My gosh! I definately do NOT want to be woken up with one of those giant prehistoric catasaurus paws!!
post #5 of 23
HosMan - your PM box is full. Thought you might see this here.
post #6 of 23
You realise something... I bet that most people reading this thread, will have gone to there cats and checked out the size of their paw I know I did Kizzy's is big, but not that big

Tis a beautiful catasaurus paw indeed.
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
You realise something... I bet that most people reading this thread, will have gone to there cats and checked out the size of their paw I know I did Kizzy's is big, but not that big

Tis a beautiful catasaurus paw indeed.
Pinky has monster paws like Sam's. DH and I joke that cats with "pencil feet" hurt you when they walk over you. The big humongo paws spread out their weight a little bit.
post #8 of 23
he has huge feet Is the rest of him big too?
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HosMan View Post
My gosh! I definately do NOT want to be woken up with one of those giant prehistoric catasaurus paws!!
Chynna has big paws too, yet she is a small sized cat over all. I get woken up every morning with giant paws made even bigger because she spreads her toes for maximum coverage!
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Pinky has monster paws like Sam's. DH and I joke that cats with "pencil feet" hurt you when they walk over you. The big humongo paws spread out their weight a little bit.
If only that was true with Sam, he doesn't just walk on us, he leaps from the top of the headboard and he's 15lbs of muscle! OOOFFFF!
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
he has huge feet Is the rest of him big too?
Yep, he's our big boy, 15lbs of pure muscle! He so big that he wears a dog harness to walk on a leash!
post #12 of 23
Woah, that is one mighty big paw. How about some pics of the rest of him?
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
here's a pic of him in the laundry basket



and playing with a flower box
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgeygirl View Post
If only that was true with Sam, he doesn't just walk on us, he leaps from the top of the headboard and he's 15lbs of muscle! OOOFFFF!
Let's hope that he doesn't leap onto your bladder in the middle of the night!!

I wrote this about Pinky, but it sounds like it fits Sam also!!

Sam is a very large cat
Sometimes he can be quite a brat
His paws are humongous
The biggest among us
But he swears that he's fluffy not fat.
post #15 of 23
My Ferris has hugemongous paws, too - and he's also 15 pounds of lean muscle mass underneath a huge floof of fur.

Gotta love the big, handsome boys.
post #16 of 23
He is a beautiful big boy
post #17 of 23
Get a swat with that sucker and you'd KNOW it!
post #18 of 23
I love big cat feet! Well, small cat feet too, dog paws, ferret toes, frogs, oh don't get me started on frogs. My name is Laura and I have an animal (and amphibian) foot fetish! (no, not in THAT way!)
What a big sweetheart your kitty is!
post #19 of 23
Aw, Sam is a very handsome lad, he is! Post more.
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Let's hope that he doesn't leap onto your bladder in the middle of the night!!

I wrote this about Pinky, but it sounds like it fits Sam also!!

Sam is a very large cat
Sometimes he can be quite a brat
His paws are humongous
The biggest among us
But he swears that he's fluffy not fat.
That is VERY fitting and we all laughed hard this morning when I read it to everyone.

He has jumped on my bladder... a couple of times...it makes me say bad words in the middle of the night!
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgeygirl View Post
Yep, he's our big boy, 15lbs of pure muscle! He so big that he wears a dog harness to walk on a leash!
Wow! All of the cat collars in pet stores are wayyy too big for Polly. She's a midget, and being Siamese she's also very long with a very slight, long build. I have to buy the smallest one I can find and sometimes do my own cutting and sewing to make it fit her. I'm going harness-shopping for Molly, and though she's not quite as small, I'm afraid I won't be able to find one tiny enough.

Sam is a gorgeous cat. Does he know it?
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Oh yes, Sam totally knows that he's gorgeous! When he's out walking with my daughter he visits with all the neighbors and gets loves from everyone. His fur is so cool, more like a pelt than fur, lovely to run your hands through. Even our landlord likes him, but that's because Sam will climb the ladder to talk to him!
post #23 of 23
I love big paws! I love how they hang on you so sturdily, like nothing can come between you and them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sam's HUGE foot