Been gone too long, but I'm back...

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Gosh I haven't been on in over a month, looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on! I'll try to keep this brief since I am still kind of new to the site & don't know a lot of peeps...Me & my boyfriend just moved into a house in my hometown & I've been sooo busy unpacking & getting settled, I still have a lot to do but mostly decorating. The house is beautiful, it's a flip/rehab house with all kinds of renovations but it feels like home! One bad side though is it's all hardwood floors throughout, well except the bathrooms & let me tell you hardwood floors & cat litter = nightmare!!! It doesn't matter where I walk I always have a piece of cat litter stuck to the bottom of my feet - I sweep the floors EVERY SINGLE DAY & no matter how much I clean I just can't avoid it, in our apt we lived in we had carpet throughout so it wasn't nearly as noticeable! Don't get me wrong the floors are gorgeous but imagine walking around with cat litter stuck to your feet all the time lol
Anyways both Ginger & Franky love the house, well except for the constant sliding they do when they chase each other! We also have a new addition to the family, a weimeraner puppy! Ginger & Franky are definitely NOT excited about that - Ginger refuses to come downstairs & well, Franky I think she's starting to get used to the puppy...I on the otherhand am a cat lady & have no interest in the puppy but my boyfriend Corey has wanted a dog for quite sometime now so here we are one big happy family lol...anyways I'm glad to be back & look forward to reading old posts & stories & pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Welcome back!
It sure is nice to see you posting again!
Thanks Sam! Glad to be back, got alot of catching up to do!