More of baby Jack, cuteness warning!!!!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't resist and I took more pics of this little baby. I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow to get him cheked out before finding him a new home. Take a look at this sweetie!!
he is soo loving ! Isn't he irresistible? I don't know how I will find the strenght to give him up...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OooOooohhhh my staaaarrrssss!!!!! I think he is one of the cutest kittens I have seen in quite some time. Such personality and sweetness come out of his face!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAHA you are in big trouble
He sooooo soooooo adorable!!!

Maybe your Mom wont notice just one more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you both so much. I don't know what to do, I've been trying to convince my Mom, we'll see what happens, I fell in love with this one at first sight!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

Thank you both so much. I don't know what to do, I've been trying to convince my Mom, we'll see what happens, I fell in love with this one at first sight!
I can definitely see why .... get your Mom to hold him a lot

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is without a doubt one of the most adorable babies, EVER! I can't get over his eyes!!!
There's no way I'd be able to give him up!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties
awwwwwwwwwwwwww

He trusts you, and has obviously bonded with you
I hope you are able to keep him...if not, I hope you can find a home that will send you updated pics.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We must not keep all the cuteness to ourselves.
Just think that someone else will get so much joy from him. If you have to let him go it's okay. He will make someone very very happy.

dragulescugirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! What a cutie! I think I would be very selfish in not wanting to give him up. I hope you keep in contact with whomever you home him to - he's going to be a beauty when he gets older.

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. I'm going to take Jack to the vet in an hour, I'm a little worried because his belly look so bloated, he seems happy and fine, but I just want to make sure he is ok.

Yes, I know baby jack will make someone very happy, but I just can't help it, I feel he belongs here...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable little baby!!
The look in his eyes is cracking me up though, he looks like he really doesn't trust that camera

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwww! I
baby Jack! Wow, he is adorable!!! You always find such cute pointed kittens down there. It looks like a lot of Siamese genetics are in your stray population. Some really good genetics, because the kittens are SO CUTE.
Hope the vet says he is ok!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

HAHA you are in big trouble
He sooooo soooooo adorable!!!

Maybe your Mom wont notice just one more.
What an incredibly gorgeous little guy -- with purrsonality to burn too, I'd guess!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

I wanted to give you all an update on baby Jack, I took him to the vet because his belly was bloated and she checked him and told me he had a high fever and a parasite called coccidia. So, he has to be on medication for seven days and he has to be isolated. He is not going anywhere until he gets better, he doesn't look too sick, in fact he is happy and alert and he eats well, but he has diarreah. I love him so much, I'm taking great care of him and I'm sure he will be fine, but this means I will love him more and more everyday and it will be more difficult for me to give him up.

HUGS! Tamar