5 Weeks Old.....CUTENESS WARNING!!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well the little boogers are now 5 weeks old and FINALLY are eating wet food. 2 of them are anyways. I have everybody on Amoxi because the little Emma (aka Midget) has the sniffles and sneezes. But here is Dexter....there are a lot of pics of him cause he is going to a fellow co-worker and I like to send her pics weekly so her boyfriend can see him grow.

Dexter
i was playing with Macro and this is what I got

trying to get over the chairs. (i don't know what their fascination is with the chairs but they all try to get over them)

an earlier starter...loving the sun

Emma the only pic of her cause she never sits still...more macro

Lucy hiding under the covers

Extremely close up of Lucy half asleep.

hope you enjoyed my lil boogers!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG they are soo cute!!! I miss having a little one...they are so innocent and needy and lovable!! Just looking at them makes me melt!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thanks for looking everybody
they are getting big fast, I don't know where the last 5 weeks went. I think Lucy is going to stay even though the DH doesn't know about it. He said he wanted to keep her but with me saying "no" he decided it would be best for her to find another home. My DH has never asked for a kitten, I've just brought them home from work or they found me so it has never been like he was able to choose. He even had me take a picture of him holding her asleep in his arms...hes in love
so like i said before she might be his birthday present!!

see........

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

thanks for looking everybody
they are getting big fast, I don't know where the last 5 weeks went. I think Lucy is going to stay even though the DH doesn't know about it. He said he wanted to keep her but with me saying "no" he decided it would be best for her to find another home. My DH has never asked for a kitten, I've just brought them home from work or they found me so it has never been like he was able to choose. He even had me take a picture of him holding her asleep in his arms...hes in love
so like i said before she might be his birthday present!!

see........
Ohhh, that is the sweetest thing ever. You HAVE to let your hubby have his little Lucy. Who can resist a man and his baby girl kittie?