Don't you just hate it when...

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you just hate it when you're between seasons of your favorite television shows?

Stupid season ending cliffhangers....I want to know what happens with Ziva!! I think my other favorite network television shows have also ended their seasons: The Unit, Two-and-a-Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
actually I don't
I watch so much TV that it's exhausting trying to keep up with it
I like having most of my evening free....but then I rent TV shows that I missed when they were on thru Netflix. I think I have a problem

some of the ones that I get very excited for them to re-start in the fall are Lost, Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe and Heroes just to name a few

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Don't you just hate it when you're between seasons of your favorite television shows?

Stupid season ending cliffhangers....I want to know what happens with Ziva!! I think my other favorite network television shows have also ended their seasons: The Unit, Two-and-a-Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory.
I don't watch that much TV but there's always at least one show a night on that I really like and I already miss them. We sound like we like the same shows
My favorite is House though

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so painful at the moment without my desperate housewives.

I've watched big bang theory a couple of times and really enjoyed it

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad that they are done for a few months as I can get more stuff done outside.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a perfect solution to this. Get a dvr, set it to record whole series, and then forget to watch them for three or four months. You'll then have something to watch during downtime... if you get around to it.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To me, no show is ever as good as the first season. When I'm in between seasons I tune out and I can never get back into it. I usually never anticipate the show the same way after a long break. I'm waiting for True Blood to start now and just seeing the previews turn me off and I keep thinking "how could have been so stupid to be so obsessed with that show". I mean I'll still watch it.. but it's never the same.