New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Outside pics

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
The babies now have an outdoor enclosure Any ideas for what we can put inside the enlosure would be great So far we have an old outdoor house of Joey's and a basket.

Sev enjoying the outdoors


Scratching the basket!




Pepino


He has gotten so BIG!


Joey looking scared

post #2 of 14
Hey thats only 3 cats!!

Those lucky babies having their new outdoor enclosure
I cannot believe how much gorgeous Pepino has grown!!
Your babies are gorgeous as always Sev my honeypie and Joey my sweetpea out there in the jungle, hunting and scared
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post

"Mooooooooo-oooom, I thought *I* was the only one who was allowed to go outside!"




Helen, I think they need a hammock or two out there.

And I love Sevvie's hairhut. Ferris isn't getting one this year.
post #4 of 14
Ooooh, Sevvie! I've missed you. You look so handsome with your lion cut. Joey is a cute little tiger, and Pepino is as gorgeous as ever.

But, where are the girls?????
post #5 of 14
If someone has cleared a yard or lawn near you recently, my gang have a short section of tree stump in their enclosure. It's only a little lover 1 foot high and about 10" in diameter, just big enough to sit on. But it's their favorite perchy, scratchy, hidey toy out there.
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
If someone has cleared a yard or lawn near you recently, my gang have a short section of tree stump in their enclosure. It's only a little lover 1 foot high and about 10" in diameter, just big enough to sit on. But it's their favorite perchy, scratchy, hidey toy out there.
was just thinking that.

Some sort of branch/stump/log would be great for them to sit on or sharpen their claws...

I can't think of much else to add.

They look like they LOVE it.
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
If someone has cleared a yard or lawn near you recently, my gang have a short section of tree stump in their enclosure. It's only a little lover 1 foot high and about 10" in diameter, just big enough to sit on. But it's their favorite perchy, scratchy, hidey toy out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
was just thinking that.

Some sort of branch/stump/log would be great for them to sit on or sharpen their claws...

I can't think of much else to add.

They look like they LOVE it.


Thanks for the idea, I got my husband working on that now
post #8 of 14
Awww, I love Sev, he`s such a handsome man And yes, Pepino is big now! Look at him all grown up!

As for things to put in their enclosure, how about a cocktail bar, sun loungers and a mini juke box?
post #9 of 14
Do you think your kitties would use a running wheel? (OK Not the Persians! )

That looks great! Your kitties will thank you for it!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Hey thats only 3 cats!!

Those lucky babies having their new outdoor enclosure
I cannot believe how much gorgeous Pepino has grown!!
Your babies are gorgeous as always Sev my honeypie and Joey my sweetpea out there in the jungle, hunting and scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
"Mooooooooo-oooom, I thought *I* was the only one who was allowed to go outside!"




Helen, I think they need a hammock or two out there.

And I love Sevvie's hairhut. Ferris isn't getting one this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfamiliars View Post
Ooooh, Sevvie! I've missed you. You look so handsome with your lion cut. Joey is a cute little tiger, and Pepino is as gorgeous as ever.

But, where are the girls?????

Sorry, I thought I answered all of you! I know it's only 3 cats, the rest of them were grounded And my girls have issues

Betsy, that is exactly what Joe is saying
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Sorry, I thought I answered all of you! I know it's only 3 cats, the rest of them were grounded And my girls have issues

Betsy, that is exactly what Joe is saying
Girls never have issues!!!
post #12 of 14
I wonder if you could hang some toys from the fence, or would they eat the strings?
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Sorry, I thought I answered all of you! I know it's only 3 cats, the rest of them were grounded And my girls have issues

Betsy, that is exactly what Joe is saying
Issues? Your sweet girls? No! Never!
post #14 of 14
To carry Mike's thought a bit further - I bring branches inside my house for them to play on. They do like to scratch real tree branches! And hey - what's a little more mess from the kids to clean up each week?

I'm so envious - I talked DH into an outdoor enclosure one time and now he doesn't want one on the back of our new house. They look like they are going to have a great time out there!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!