May 31, Sunday's daily thread

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
morning folks.....

It appears to be a nice day out today.

Not much planned....my hubby is taking my one dd to grammas for a bit, I'm having some alone time.

I have to pick my other dd up this evening, and then I have to drive DH into the city for 3am, because he is going to California.

without me
till thursday.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

he is going to California.
without me
till thursday.
Just think of all the time you can spend with Sox and Pax while he is gone!!

I woke up at 5:30 to a thunder storm. We fell asleep with all the windows wide open last night and its a good thing that DH woke up to close them overnight. I didn't hear a thing.

My muscles are yelling at me from what I did yesterday - dug out the grass around an old flower bed and pruned some trees.

Have more tree pruning to do today then I'm going to switch to indoor projects - hang 2 cloth wall hangings on bamboo rods that I bought the other day, spray paint the bathroom vanity handles (tacky color gold will become brushed nickel), pack up stuff for Goodwill, maybe sew a little bit......

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Very cold and rainy here this morning, isn't it almost the 1st of June or something, actually had to turn the heat up a bit to rid the house of the chill and dampness

My knee is feeling better today so I guess housework is on the agenda. Litter boxes, dusting, and laundry, and if I am really energetic scrub the bathroom floor.

The kitties are all wound up this morning, having their version of a kitty rodeo in the center of the living room floor.........kind of looks like a barrel race.

Everyone have a great day

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am off today.
My bachelorette party was last night. It was a lot of fun. We went into London and went to a couple different bars and then spent the night at a friends house.

I'm not doing much today. I'm going to sit around and watch tv. I probably wont do anything else.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon (nearly) all.
Not planning to do much today. I'm bored but don't want to spend the gas money to go anywhere so I guess cleaning is on the agenda. I just put all my tomato and pepper seedlings on the front steps but we're supposed to get rain and possible thunderstorms later so I'll be bringing them all back in soon I expect.
Thinking I'll maybe make another rhubarb pie, sure makes a yummy breakfast and the one I made Friday got finished this morning

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been up since 7:30 this morning. I got the house picked up early. I mowed the grass but did make it to weed wack around the house, got hot quickly. Roght now I am washing sheets and blankets and working on this coming week's math test.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Afternoon,

I'm still trying to recover from my jet lag and get my body back to Eastern daylight time. I had a good night's sleep last night - nearly 10 hours - so that should go a long way. I'll be spending most of the day sorting through the pictures I took last week, getting ready to go back to work, and preparing for my classes which begin tomorrow.
Most importantly though, I'll be taking it easy for the day and enjoying being back home with my kitties.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening. I served at the eleven o'clock service this morning, then we went out to lunch, which is usually the end of our Sunday adventures. But today Mom decided she wanted to go shopping, so we went to one store and I got a T-SHIRT and a blouse and skirt. Then to a LIFE IS GOOD store where my sister got a new pocketbook and I got a new T, then to another shop where I got another shirt, then to a kitchen store where I got a new apron and a GRAHAM CRACKER PANCAKE AND WAFFLE MIX. Then we stopped and picked up Smoothies and then home.