Looking for Spongebob fans

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know, I'm an adult... but I love Spongebob Squarepants. I just like the show, nothing else I can say. It's funny and I like Spongebob's upbeat attitude.

Who's with me?

sugarlandchic83

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

I know, I'm an adult... but I love Spongebob Squarepants. I just like the show, nothing else I can say. It's funny and I like Spongebob's upbeat attitude.

Who's with me?
ummm, hello, who doesnt? LOL! maybe crazy but i leave nick on for my maminals (animals sorry...i type how i talk sometimes...which is craziness with my girlfriends and I...sorry, ill behave!) MY bb's LOVE the spongeB.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When my ex step-daughter was over on the weekends I would watch SpongeBob all the time! Don't now, but that cartoon is hilarious!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I havent seen it in a while but I do think its hilarious.
I use to have many many episodes DVRed until my DVR broke and had to be replaced.

sugarlandchic83

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In all seriousness...adults get too "adult"...sometimes...i dont wanna come home from a hard day and turn on the news to be depressed....we need just mush for our brains at times, ya know? and what better way??? OHHH, EVEN BETTER, to me, FAMILY GUY!

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't watched in years because I don't have cable, but when I went to a new high school I had a Gary shirt. That's how I made my first friend, a Sponge Bob fan too. And he called me Gary for the rest of high school!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely ever watch it because I almost never watch TV but when I do it goes something like this: I'm laughing my butt off and my boyfriend is staring at me like "what is wrong with her??". It's not funny to him at all or anyone else I've watched it with!!! Whats up with that?!?!?!?
Lol I'm glad other people like the show.