Amadeus, Nefertiti and Symphony antics

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Earlier it was just so cute. Amadeus was asleep lying in a warm patch of sun. Nefertiti walked up to him eager to play (they had been playing chase this morning) but Amadeus was asleep. Nefertiti started patting Amadeus on the head and dancing around his head and pulling at his ears and nibbling the top of his head. Through out the whole pestering Amadeus kept his eyes shut.
"Nefertiti leave me, I'm sleeping"
But she kept going and he pushed his paws up to his eyes and eventually Nefertiti got bored and ran off some where leaving Amadeus to sleep.

It just shows how well they are getting a long now!! He was so gentle with her and didn't wake up and bat her in the face and hiss at her.

Symphony doesn't think much of Nefertiti still. I swear she must be jealous after all it WAS just her and the hansom Amadeus and now this other girls come a long and is playing with him. Symphony growls at Nefertiti still if she gets too close but I'm sure they'll grow to love each other and realise theres enough of Amadeus to share

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Amadeus sounds like a sweetheart to put up with that pestering! I love when my cat bunches his paws in front of his eyes when sleeping. It just makes me want to bug him more.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

That's a sweet story. I'm with pushylady. It's the cutest thing when a cat puts his paws in front of his eyes. "Go awaaaay. I'm sleeeeping."
Cammy does that when she sleeps on the couch. It's so adorable.