TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Emily, please stop growing! LOL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Emily, please stop growing! LOL

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Where did my baby go???????????


today
post #2 of 26
OMG she's growing some isn't she!
post #3 of 26
Oh My! Didn't you just get her around Easter? She is still adorable, but she is growing up too quick!
post #4 of 26
Darn kittens are like kids, they just grow up too dang fast!
post #5 of 26
OMG! She's gotten so big!!! I see she still has a ways to go before she grows into her ears! What a cutie!!
post #6 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psjauntie View Post
Oh My! Didn't you just get her around Easter? She is still adorable, but she is growing up too quick!
Yep, April 6 Jerry gave her to me. She was born on Feb 14.
post #7 of 26
She has gotten sooooo big!! But she is still gorgeous!!
post #8 of 26
Your little Emily is growing in a real beauty...fast.

Has her crazy kitten energy calmed down yet?
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
Your little Emily is growing in a real beauty...fast.

Has her crazy kitten energy calmed down yet?
And has Bailey completely weaned her?

She looks very confident in the new pic. Has she tried to take over as alpha, yet?
post #10 of 26
OMG!!! Baby Emily is so beautiful !! She is growing super fast..
post #11 of 26
Baby Emily is growing into such a beautiful girl
post #12 of 26
Ooooh, there's that sweet baby girl--only, she's not so little any more! She's a big (ger) girl now. Still, though, she's totally adorable.
post #13 of 26
Wow! She grew like a weed. But I've never seen a weed that looked that good. She's still as stunning as ever.
post #14 of 26
awwwwww she is so cute.
post #15 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
OMG! She's gotten so big!!! I see she still has a ways to go before she grows into her ears! What a cutie!!
Hee, hee... I was thinking the same thing! What a cutie!
post #16 of 26
Peeking in again. She still has that smug look of "I'm pretty dang cute, huh?" on her face. Yes, Emily, you are pretty dang cute.
post #17 of 26
Oh Susie, I know the feeling...I just realized yesterday that my Baby Bonnie is now NINE MONTHS OLD!

She's almost as big as Penny is. Which reminds me...Jan has already requested, I'll have to get some new pics posted of her soon...

But your Emily...she's looking so grown up already!!! But something tells me she may never grow into those ears of hers.

post #18 of 26
How unbelievably adorable!!!!!!!! Actually I believe it, a lot like my Maia!
post #19 of 26
What a fetching kitty face!

Wasn't it Ogden Nash who said,

"The trouble with a kitten is that
Eventually it becomes a cat."
post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xocats View Post
Your little Emily is growing in a real beauty...fast.

Has her crazy kitten energy calmed down yet?
Calmed down?? Oh no.....it's like she's in the terrible two's stage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
And has Bailey completely weaned her?

She looks very confident in the new pic. Has she tried to take over as alpha, yet?
The weaning has slowed down to where when she goes over to him, half the time he baths her and hisses if she tries to nurse. The other half he baths her and lets her do it..........
post #21 of 26
Thread Starter 
I forgot to mention, Jerry and I went to TN over the Memorial Day weekend and had my good friend across the street take care of TPB&E. They all did very well and little baby Emily's only bad thing was to take the toilet paper roll and unroll it from the bathroom holder, bringing it into the livingroom!
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
I forgot to mention, Jerry and I went to TN over the Memorial Day weekend and had my good friend across the street take care of TPB&E. They all did very well and little baby Emily's only bad thing was to take the toilet paper roll and unroll it from the bathroom holder, bringing it into the livingroom!
Can't let Tiggy have all the bathroom fun.
post #23 of 26
She is growing into a beautiful adult cat.
post #24 of 26
Aww, she's so beautiful. Emily is going to turn out to be just like Hobo, in that she's probably going to keep her "big kitten ears" forever. Even now, Hobo's ears still tower above his head. Which, I think is a good thing.

Emily's ears look just darling on her.
post #25 of 26
She is adorable, they grow up so fast
post #26 of 26
Emily is getting big! Cats and toliet paper I don't think I will ever be able to actually put mine on the holder again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Emily, please stop growing! LOL